Reviews for The Last of the Samurai
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is a very touching story. Since the actual training is never brought up, I think this was an interesting way to go about it.

Polly and Speedy seemed in character to me, so I wouldn't worry about that. The story was really nice and I like it a lot!

My only complaint is that you put this under poetry. I understand why, probably from the poem in the end. But, when I see that, I think the whole thing is meant to be a poem, so it seems a little weird to me.

Other than that, I think you did a great job!
susan chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh please don't stop writing I like your stories and please keep writing ')'P
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Very good job on your first Samurai Pizza Cats story, I remember watching the show when I was a little kid in the 90's.
fantasy77 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I loved it, it was really sweet and touching. I haven't seen the show in years so I can't tell if you got them IC or not but from what I remember it felt like. A storyline so simple but written well. Thank you for the time you've put into it, I'd love to read more SPC fics from you,

Fantasy
Sirhc Llirrem chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Now, I've never saw Samurai Pizza Cats nor have I ever heard of it, but I got to say that was a very decent story you've written. Not deep, but nice to read.