Reviews for Our Fifty Moments: A Lloyd x Colette Collection
hyrulian girl chapter 27 . 7/26/2012
I just wanna say that I love your collection.()I think you captured the personalities of the characters very well. Tales of Symphonia is a great game, and I've always loved the Lloyd x Colette pairing. They're just so cute together, it's sick. \(/)\ I'm actually writing a Symphonia story as well (98 pages, single spaced!). The story I really liked in this collection was the love letter one. I think it's because I could relate that to my life. I have this friend that I've known since childhood, and I began developing a crush on him when I was in 9th grade. It took me 4 years to tell him how I felt, and I did it by writing him a love letter. (-/-) Well, it took him quite awhile to reciprocate my feelings (I had to write him another one because he was taking too long to decide lol), but now we're really happy together.
Anyway, sorry for going off-topic there, but you are seriously doing a great job. I absolutely loved this collection.
Frog-kun chapter 17 . 4/4/2011
Okay, stopping here for now. Finishing this fic a bit later.

Love the father/son moment here. Your Kratos seems very warm, which makes me very happy on the inside. :3
Frog-kun chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
Labrador describes Lloyd pretty well XD
Frog-kun chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
PFFFFFFT. YES.

This must have been so awkward XD

Tenebrae, you dog ;D
Frog-kun chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
I liked this :'D

Dark and angsty drabbles ftw! One does get a bit bored of the fluff, so I commend you for the variety in this collection.
Frog-kun chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
... ZOMG.

I was cracking up reading this one.

ZELOS. WHY SO AWESOME?

And oh God LLOYD. THE WAY YOU REACTED.

I think I love you, man.
Frog-kun chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
...

MATCHMAKER!SHEENA.

I love Sheena so much I don't even-

She was brilliant in this drabble. I love how you've shown a Sheena who must have moved on from her feelings for Lloyd - she's very supportive but still obviously frustrated by Lloyd being so dense.

WIN.
Frog-kun chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
YES. LAST LINE WIN AND A HALF.

I am madgrinning while reading this, yes I am.

(... I want to see Colette's stockings.)
Frog-kun chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
They're going to squander the money in the casinos ;D

KIDDING. Really awesome Kratos/Lloyd father/son moment. Made me grin. D
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
'kay, so I'm reading your drabble collection and I think I'll comment on my favourite drabbles. :3

This one is really good - it shows a lot of insight into what Colette must have been thinking before she went on her journey. I think, yeah, she must have twisted what she felt and tried to justify it so she wouldn't have to be selfish about it. And I think that's just such a Colette thing to do. Makes me want to give her a hug. XD
Carl-Azure Moon chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
Ya know, Colette's seiyuu(nana mizuki) actually hate tomatoes a lot,so it would be more fun if it is Colette who hate tomatoes and Lloyd who try to get Colette start eating tomatoes.:D

But your story's great! I enjoyed reading it!:)

Colloyd forever 3
The Genius Mage chapter 34 . 3/5/2011
Oh I love this! So unbelievably cute! This is a fantastic little one-shot.
Miharu Tengoku chapter 33 . 2/22/2011
talk about cliff hanger! lol. I just read the entire story, well what oyu have written so far. good job. Really enjoying it. Update soon :D
Miharu Tengoku chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Haha. The ending of chapter 6 is funny.
PrincessRibbon chapter 33 . 1/25/2011
I already review these on dA, but I'd just like to reiterate how adorable these all are. Every one of them seems so realistic as if it could be part of the main story itself. You're doing a wonderful job on these, and I can't wait to read more.

I also have to say, I like the one suggestion someone gave about Lloyd and Colette each going to the fortune teller on their own. That'd be really cute and entertaining.

Keep on writing!