Reviews for Never Never Land
randomplotbunny chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
Fabulous story!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
This chapter made me cry
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
I Will not see fishing the same way...lol
inaparallelworld1 chapter 26 . 12/16/2013
Yay Tim is back and the three of them are gonna have a lot of fun ;)

It's amazing how much they love each other and their love is what helped Tim move on and keep on living. It brought the three of them out of a horrible dark place. As long as they have each other they will survive any obstacle.

I really enjoyed reading this love story between Gibbs, Tony and Tim. ️️️️️
inaparallelworld1 chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
Wow! Fishing turned out to be very interesting and steamy hot ;)

At first, I thought that them going on a trip to spend time alone and to have sex was not the best move and might damage Tim even more. But I couldn't be more wrong. I guess Gibbs was right when he told Vance that this trip could be a lot more healing and effective that any therapy. The love and trust and lust they have for each other is helping Tim considerably. Tim might not be the innocent and unbroken man he once was, but he's finally starting to get better, to be stronger. The three of them have started to heal.

I know this is my first comment. But I want you to know that I'm really enjoying this heartbreaking but yet sweet love story.
awesomeperson1616 chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
wow keep it up
ob1292 chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
Good story
ob1292 chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
It is good to see Tim making progress. Good Chapter
Gottahavemyncis chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Love the flashbacks while they're cleaning up. Love this whole story, the hotness oh yeah, I've never found any other fan fic that does quite what this one does. First of all, I think it was Emerald or Hazelmom who credited you with creating the strong sexy confident Tim and oh yeah, I totally agree with that! I also am a big fan of the love between the 3 guys, it's almost comforting to me in a way when I'm reading other stories where Tim is feeling like an outsider or Tony is feeling unappreciated or Gibbs is being his 2nd B to the nth degree. I know I can come back to this story and find the best of our guys, together with really hot sex and also loving each other. It is a masterpiece, that's for sure! Thanks!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
OY! And I mean that in the very best way!
trout1986 chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
"Tony let out a whoop",me too
Shadow of the Forgotten Ones chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
*nearly dies because of nosebleed* o.O OMFG YUM... *faints from blood loss*
dr3 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Wow, this is so painful. Our sweet Tim. *Mega-Sigh!*
Corala chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Hope they have a good time and Tim will be ok
Corala chapter 8 . 4/22/2012