Reviews for Clans
Linuxgirl chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Very nice, a good round end of the story.

I can actually picture Tommy grinning like the Cheshire cat VERY well. Poor Kamakura, that'll take a long, long time to wear off XD.

Thank you for such a hilarious story.
Asterisk78 chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Bummer it's over, but I'm hoping for more stories like it soon *crosses fingers*

~Asterisk*
Frog1 chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
(Laughter) Awesome, funny, and cool ending! Are you going write more stories about ninja clan life/raising kids in a ninja enviroment?
willwrite4fics chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Humiliation.. you're doing quite well actually.

Poor Kamakura. Love all the ninjas having a laugh at his expense, especially since he's probably the one that values his dignity more than the rest. Everyone else would somehow come out of that pridefully strutting around without a fiance'.. while Kamakura has to slink around embarrassed. He'll learn one day. Thanks for this, it's another awesome fic!
Kathleen chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Loved it! More ninja stories please! I think I'm addicted to them...
Karama9 chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
I still say he got off easy - at the very least, I would have had that other clan decide that Snake Eyes had just admitted to effectively enslaving their girl's new fiancee and use that as an excuse to kidnap Kamakura until the Arashikage became more reasonable... but then again, I have sadistic tendencies.

That was really entertaining, as usual!
general zargon chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
*laughs* Poor Kamakura, he really does have the worst luck! Are you going to add a chapter where Tommy finds out what happened while he was away? I can just imagine Junko telling him about how the classes went, how Kamakura accidentally got engaged, and how many new weapons they needed to order. *snickers* Anyway, great work on this story, please update soon!
Frog1 chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
(Snicker) Maybe Tommy should give Kamakura and ever single man in the clan lessons on avoiding marriage offers from other clans. BTW, Terri was really cute trying to pickpocket Kamakura's knife.
N. Ockenfels chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Very nice story. The interaction between the characters is great. Just one thing: you wrote 'Kamakura spent the next half an hour getting handily trounced by his Sensei', but I think it should be 'soundly' instead of 'handily', if you mean getting trounced really good. Sorry, I'm a nit-picker occasionally. Please keep going.
Karama9 chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
That was easy... suspiciously so.

Nice chapter, looking forward to more from you!
Linuxgirl chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Ah, finally an update. Seemed like forever ;-) (careful, don't take me serious).

Cute, especially the twins. Guess Tommy is pretty good at pickpocketing too, if he's so eager to teach Terry. Wonder if Snakes knows from experience that he'll be a good teacher on that ;-).

Nice reasoning for getting our overly ambitious kunoichi out of the way. Now, please, please also write a chapter with Tommy. I can already imagine how hard he will laugh and I'm curious about his snarky remarks. You do that very well.

Now please, please also an update for "Arrows" (*puppy dog eyes*).

And though I'm not a Kamakura fan, I like your characterisation of him. Way to polite for his own good *g*. He's a bloody ninja, for heavens sake. Being polite is not part of the job ;-).
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 2/6/2010

hehehehehe

snake eyes's repute is being contested by kamakura eh?

hurry update!

and i though he was going to say and because you tricked him into your proposal but then that would start a clan war so lol

hehehehehehe tommy reaction

hahahahaha

hurry update!
willwrite4fics chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
Ha! I love how Kamakura is just resigned to being the kids favorite toy, and very much the casual "Don't steal unless you're told to" comments to the daughter. You've definitely created a proper sense of what a ninja family/household would be like.

Kamakura got off easy.. he needs to learn to stay out of trouble! Your stories are always the most fun!
only.so.sweet chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Poor Kamakura... it's too funny thou XD Terri and Sean sound adorable, will there be more of them?
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
unfortunately timberI took the patch of floor kicking poor kama to the yard...

lol

tipical ignorant kind american guy

lols