Reviews for Clans
slapshot22 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Great, great chapter! I loved that Snakes and Scarlett laughed it up and weren't hard on him over it! Apparently Kamakura's knack for getting into trouble makes for some great entertainment! :) The twins were so cute! Aw!
general zargon chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
*Laughs* Poor Kamakura can finally get some rest, so good for him. _ I'm glad that Scarlett and Snake Eyes could see the humor in the situation once they got over Kamakura invading their privacy! The twins were so in-character for kids raised in a ninja intensive environment, and so cute too! I can't wait to see what Snake Eyes will tell Kamakura's accidental fiance to turn her away and not offend her. _ That being said, I now have a story idea for a Kamakura story, so I'll be sure to send that to you later! Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Scarlett's reaction is priceless! When she started off with the grim expression, I thought they were going to be ultra-serious, but it was great to see Scarlett getting the essential comedy of the situation: Kamakura accidentally getting engaged, while trying to be nice to another ninja, while sneaking around a yakuza den killing people . . . oh, dear. However this turns out, it's gonna be interesting.

Also, totally undignified squeal at Terri and Sean. The offspring of Snake-Eyes and Scarlett are not only incredibly cute, but the detail about them trying to grab Kamakura's sword off his back was so very, very in-character for children of that age. :D I like how you've shown some of the differences you get when raising kids in a ninja-intensive environment-like Storm Shadow putting his weapons on top of the bookcase. :D

Marvelous work! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Asterisk78 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Yes, Kamakura is the only one in the world who could possibly get himself accidentally engaged while killing people. The irony kills. Awesome job, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Asterisk*
Faye Kinitt chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
as always great installment. poor kamakura, he should have know that real friends laugh when you get into strange situations.
Karama9 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Great chapter. I absolutely love how, once the initial anger at being invaded in their privacy is passed, Snake Eyes and Scarlett find Kamakura's predicament so hilarious.

Nice names for the twins... I was puzzled at first as to why the boy would be named after Kamakura, especially since Kamakura was not making any deal out of it at all, until I figured he was more likely named after Scarlett's brother.
Frog1 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
OH! GREAT CHAPTER! And Scarlett was right, only person in the world! BTW, the twins were cute!
Linuxgirl chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
*ROFL* Had to come. But you described the hilarity so well, I couldn't help laughing, too.

Well, at least with some help promised, poor Kamakura should be able to sleep (should be, who knows what an ambitious kunoichi might be capable of *g*).
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
lol

i have a feeling that snakes and scarlet r gonna laugh but if not i will for them cause their so called apretice/almost son just came running back cause he wants to escape a marriage he unknowingly got himself into in japan lol

i laugh at the irony!

hahahahahaha

hurry update!
general zargon chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Poor Kamakura, he must have done something really bad in a past life to deserve his kind of karma. _ I wonder if Kamakura thought over how he was going to tell Snake Eyes that he'd managed to get himself accidentally engaged? *snicker* Tackled by a ninja master, that had to hurt. :) Anyway, please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
slapshot22 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
While on his long journey, I can just image Kamakura going through the whole story in his mind on HOW he is going to tell Snake Eyes. I wonder if he thought once or twice that it might just be better for him to just crash the plane. ;) Thankfully he didn't, and I look forward to Snakes and Scarlett's reaction.

What a great story! :)
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Ahh feeling much better. The more story I read the more I see the same characters.. just in older more mature form. I might have been afraid they would all be OOC, but so far everyone is totally recognizable.. *bows* beg forgiveness for doubts.

Love your description of Kamakura's totally modern ninja journey, makes total sense that both SnakeEyes and StormShadow would require apprentices to learn aviation, it's a classic skill and would be invaluable to a ninja. A wealthy clan should invest in their own planes, if they ever leave the country they're based in.

And of course.. tackled by flying ninja master.. Kamakura will lose his head one day, trying to be sneaky around ninja masters. His battle cry should be "It's me Master!"
PhantomEmpress chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Lesson for today : don't bug your ninja master on vacation...
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
. . . oh, dear. However this turns out, Kamakura is in a heap of trouble.

I'm enjoying this very much so far-I always do, whenever it's you putting the Joe ninjas through their paces. Looking forward to more!
Faye Kinitt chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
poor kamakura cant get a break. im really enjoying this fic. its great to see kamajura all mature , or as mature as he can get. he will always be a little puppy running after snakes or duke in my opinion.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »