Reviews for Clans
Frog1 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
(Laughter with tears) OH! He is in so much trouble!

I forgot to ask, does Snakes and Scarlett have any children like Shadow and Junko do?
Kathleen chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Really like it so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
Linuxgirl chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Nice chapter. Airport security would be tricky even with ninja skills.

He, he, well Kamakura's in for it now. Maybe Scarlett's in a better mood after he's told his story. I would assume both having a good laugh about that, considering it a proper punishment for getting disturbed at that hour.

Nice going, please keep it up.
Frog1 chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
(snicker) How does Kamakura get into these situations? Ten to one odds that Snake is not going to be a happy ninja master about being dragged into this situation!
bluerose8129 chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
wow...so what did he do wrong in his past life? Please do continue this story soon, I love it!
Linuxgirl chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
*ROFL* hilarious!

Poor Kamakura, he's really got himself into a fix now. Stormy will laugh his head of, when he's back. Scarlett too, when she hears, I suppose ;-).

Love the way you make Stormy's kid exactly as feisty and energetic as his daddy. Good point on the filing down of sharp edges on "toys". Wise decision born from experience ;-).

You won't forget "Arrows" *puppy dog eyes*. I'm desperately waiting for an update. Please, please, please.
general zargon chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
*Snicker* Poor Kamakura! I can't wait to see how he explains his accidental engagement to Snake Eyes! :) You know, I feel bad that Junko got killed off in the comics, but I have to say that I like when you write Storm Shadow paired with your OC Sherry better. Which reminds me, I have a story idea for those two, but I'll wait until your finished with your other stories before requesting it! _ I also can't wait for the prank war fic...*grins* Anyway, please keep up the excellent work and update soon please! :)
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Haha, poor Kamakura. Caught between rock and hard place for sure.

Not real sure I'm all that keen on the family men ninjas.. I know, it's set in the future. Just.. I'll have to get used to that.. by re-reading the fic several times.

Waiting patiently for next installment! I love how you describe everything without making it FEEL like you're describing stuff! *sighes at my own inadequacies.*
Karama9 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Awwh toddler ninja! :D

I can totally picture daddy thinking trying to play with arrows is the cutest thing a toddler has ever done. And Snake Eyes has twins... you got yourself a full cast for a future generation story, don't you?

Love Kamakura's predicament, and thank you for the quick update, I was desperately looking for something to delay working for a few more minutes.
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
OMG

ROFLMAO

hhahahahaahahahahahahaha

OK!

i wasnt totaly off the mark but hahahahaha

ROFLAOTF!

lol

poor kamakura i would totaly put it as an american to get unknowingly engaged to a girl whitout knowing customs and rituals!

lol

poor kamakura ruun!
Angel Commando chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Can you feel, the love tonight, the bloodshed the evening brings~

ROFL. Poor Kamakura. Hopefully she doesn't like, lock him in a closet and do the unspeakable. xD

I love all of your stories, my dear, and I cannot wait to see the next chapter!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Nice start! Great work as usual. Very curious as to how it will unfold. :)
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
lol kamakura has friendly asian ninja girls going after him!

hurry update!
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
It WAS ridiculous that Junko got killed as soon as the miniseries ended. It's not like there are too many female ninja running around or something.

Anyway, I love the concept, especially the fact that it's sort of an Arashikage Clan ensemble piece and there will be some lesser-known characters hanging around. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

~Asterisk*
slapshot22 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
No complaints from me! Thank you General Zargon and CrystalOfEllinon! :)

I love your attention to detail! It makes the story so much more enjoyable for me, and I learn so much! :) It gives me a better sense of how you make the characters come to life! Can't wait to for the chapter!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »