Reviews for Until It's Gone
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
XD Inuyasha was 'almost crying over a dog?!' So funny
Glon Morski chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Inuyasha almost cried... over a DOG?

Well, sure, he thought it was Kagome, but still... I think Hell froze over LOL

Anyway, this is a wonderful one-shot. Definitely moving on to my favorites. Thanks a lot for writing this, ne :3
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
good could really happen to some teens, so realistic I job )
Voice of the Mist chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
DAWWWWHHH! SO GOOD! *breaks the fav button*
olnique chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
wow! this is good u had me shocked and den surprised you should write a sequel or something.
Sessho's Gal chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i like it
KagomendInuyasha chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Aha I cried.
whitehitsugaya chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Cute. When I first opened this up and read the summary I was like "How can this be Romance/Friendship if she dies. And when I got to the end I was obviously kind of sad but then I found out it was a dog so... Great one shot. I liked Inuyasha's point of view.
Ami chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is so cute! I love your stories! Write more!
Evil-Chibi-Tiffy chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
aww...i love dis story! i actually got sad wen ayumi said kagome died. thanx god it was her dog & not the real kagome! good story tho! XD
Sakura chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Omg that was really sweet!
Asian Delicacy chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
WOW Patche! That was absolutely brilliant. OMG, I wasn't expected it to turn out that way. I thought Kagome had in fact actually died. What a way to keep a girl in suspense. Listen to your inspiration more because that was worth every minute I spent reading it. Thanks a bunch for sharing it with your readers and good luck with your future works. I love Inu/Kag fluff.
Mirokuluvr chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aww wow how cute
kittykritik chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh, my goodness that was amazing! I'm wiping the tears away as I type. It was like... well I really didn't expect it. Most writers on this site are so predictable, and I just expected your story to be just like what it said in the summary. Obviously, I had one pleasant surprise. Thanks for the experience.

mew...
roxy chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Loved it! You should go for writing a complete story, if you're one shots are this good! ;)