Reviews for The Blindside
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 11 . 2/24
cool story
Kittens Kat chapter 11 . 2/9
IT'S STILL A GOOD STORY. AND MAYBE WHEN YOU GET EVERYTHING STRAIGHTENED OUT YOU CAN DO A SEQUEL. BUT AS IS IT IS STILL A WONDERFUL STORY! THANK YOU!
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 11 . 2/4
Well, I'm glad Harry got his sight back in the end! Awesome story, just the right length to keep my entertained!
Shadow Morris chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Aww...it was a really good story either way. And it leaves the reader space to get creative. :)
Niku13 chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Enjoyed the story, but sad over the rushed ending. Did laugh at your comment at the end, you sounded like you were breaking up with a boyfriend a quickly as possible because dating him was becoming a pain. Lol
MRose5 chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Please write a sequel
DaughterofDante chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Awwww!
My Solitude chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
This is an interesting story. Kind of fast paced, but I like it anyway. xD
GreenDrkness chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
aww thats such a sweet ending
Keep on the writes
AnimeBook's chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
I love your story, I tend to like stories where Harry has some sort of physical obstacle to overcome. In yours has made it two the top of my Harry obstacle list. I favored it before I was even finish reading it.
Aldwyntor chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
aww how cuuute!
KamiFlower chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
okay first off, this is my favorite story in the harry potter/gundam wing universe. Secondly, will you please clarify what happened to harry? I came to this conclusion: duo was in trouble which awakened a dormant shapeshifting ability in harry out of the need to save duo. Then harry pooled most of magic into healing duo which caused harry to faint from magical exhaustion. Now i believe this healing exhaustion caused harrys magic to heal himself subconsously of any inguries sustained in battle. His magic also healed his eyes due to his magic healing everything short term wise during his coma (i mean short term as in he didnt get the inguries during his childhood so he is still short due to childhood malnutrition). I understand your not finishing this due to your schedual but if you find the time please write a wrap up for me, even if its only a one shot! Please? Anyway im a big supporter of this fic so keep doing what your doing!
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Ohhh, this is good too.
CrowNoYami chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Great story! There is not enough HP/GW crossovers in fanfiction!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
School is important and this is a good place to stop, thank you for posting this at all.