Reviews for Adventures in LSpace
jfcwtfusernames chapter 1 . 6/25
The innocence of the Potterverse mixed with the insanity of the Disk. Brilliant!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Falls over laughing. I especially loved the footnotes.

Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Caravaning librarians might be willing to stew their own toes when the weather gets tough, but Senior Librarians of Time and Space in Wizarding Educational Institutions are necessarily made of much sterner and cannier stuff. Especially WEIs that produce Slytherins or have Dead Man's Pointy Shoes rules, even under twinklier and heartier current management. Lovely.
xianyu118 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This story makes a lot of sense than some Discworld/HP crossovers, since both UU and Hogwarts possess magical libraries.
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Pince and Worblehat make for an insanely epic team-up, and the Trio come off perfectly in-character as Umbridge is introduced to not only the rules lawyer, but also the rules executor.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wolfjackle chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That is such a fitting end to Umbridge I have no words. Thank you so much for that! It's amazing!
yay chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was awesome.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh, now that was excellent. Librarians are tough people- the Librarian himself couldn't have picked a nicer person to demonstrate this too. Love the crossover, love how Hermione knows what's up, love the footnotes. Great job.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
The fact that you included so many footnotes is a testament to your crossover-y genius! OOK!
muumi2three chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is one of my favourite fanfics ever. I love the conversation between the U.U. Librarian and Madame Pince... and ooh, Umbridge should never, NEVER have used the M-word. It's as dangerous as calling the centaurs "filthy half-breeds". Some people never learn!
SafetyScissors chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
UntastedTears chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Firstly, I completely love the footnotes. I'm in a library at the moment and they ironically made me laugh quite loudly. Embarrassing, really. But the story itself is fantastic anyway, and the idea of the librarians meeting is inspired. Love it.
Quartic Moose chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Awesome ‘possum crossover! I love crossovers that showcase minor characters, and nobody ever gives the Head Librarians their proper due. Thank you! Your story was a delight to read.
All-I-need chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This is officially one of the most hilarious Discworld-HP-Crossovers Ive EVER read!

Makes it top 3, on the very top of that, too. Okay, so it IS the best I ever read. Be happy )

Damn, Im still laughing. OOK! *rofl*

I love this. Could someone include this scene in the HP-books and movies, please?

This is hilarious.