Reviews for Yesterday's Tomorrow
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
This story is amazing and so sad. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THIS STORY LIKE THIS! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
Broadway Evanescence chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Noooo! Poor alessa
Leaving and Left chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
... Aw...

But Olive wouldn't do that. She wouldn't. She knows how it feels... :(

Sad. I love OliveXBarfee
JayJay96 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This whole fic, all three chapters, is amazing. Great job. Please continue, if you were planning on/thinking about it.
Kool Broadway Reader chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
AW! This is so sad! D: I love the romance between Barfee and Olive in general. But I hope you update this soon! :D
Azura Rey chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I'm looking forward to seeing how you justify Olive. This is pretty out of character for her. I like reading about Alessa, though.
Elisabeth Harker chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Good story! It's an interesting take on what might have happened post spelling bee. Alessa has a very strong, vibrant, and interesting voice. You really made me believe in her as a character.
Centerville's Very Own Latvia chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
How sad. As morose as this story is, the descrpition and energy woven into the writing is outstanding. I want to cry, but at the same time I want to laugh. You are an amazing author and I hope you shall update this wonderful piece of work.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Lex
Centerville's Very Own Latvia chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I am again in awe at the outstanding quality of this story. In letters which only includes text, no description you can show the characters feelings and emotions wonderfully. Bravo. No. Brava! I am moving on to the next chapter. :)
Centerville's Very Own Latvia chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
How beautiful. Out of just a short play you can pin the characteristics of two characters and successfully intertwine them into one character, their kid. How amazing. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
almond lychee chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
remarkably well written...poignant and sentimental - just what I'd imagine any daughter of Olive and William would be. Please let Olive redeem herself somewhat in the coming chapters?
HermioneLennon chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
It broke my heart.
HermioneLennon chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
It's so depressing! :( And that's what makes it good!
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
How touching. How moving. Truly lovely, m'dear! ;)
almond lychee chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
i love the story.. not what happened to Olive, of course.. but Alessa seems so real. I almost cried reading her letters. Will HER kids have a nice ending, though? Will she ever meet her mom? Will they be a family ever? Please don't let go of this story. I will be waiting.