Reviews for One Thousand Pearls
i have no name chapter 3 . 7/18
I really liked the story, I hope you make a sequel for this :)
Keep writing, cheers :)
Rockabilly123 chapter 3 . 4/1
I literally cried like a baby! So beautiful! I beg of you! I need a sequel or I'll die because I cried a thousand pearls (not really pearls but you catch my drift)!TT
miso-misi chapter 3 . 1/11
So beautiful so soooooooo beautiful
Chandra Migina chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I knew it. I knew it ))

When I started reading I knew it reminded me of a manga I read a long time ago. And it was one of those mangas I hated, because I cried at the end. But I also loved it, because I cried at the end.

It's a beautiful story and I believe it does catch the original melancholically love of the little mermaid perfectly. Undying, painful love and suffering of a single person, was reworded.

But well. Back to your story I have to say it was beautiful. Your writing was very subprime. You could feel and see the emotions the characters felt.
Oh and also an interesting placing of the characters

Well realy loved your story. Great work and for the sequel or the other idea - I liked both xD
Kylie Gibson chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
This was amazing. It is a very beautiful piece of art. I know that it is kind of like the ORIGINAL, not the Disney version, of The Little Mermaid. I love the way that you made it modern, yet you stuck to the story line and plot very well. I really think that this story is pretty fantastic, overall. Thank you very much for writing it.
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Sillystring chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
It's been a while but I still can't hep but ask. Sequel? Please?
sammyfanny chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
I love this story so much! So beautifully written, it made me cry- although no pearls unfortunately. Please make a sequel where they meet again? This is too heartbreaking!
Loquacious chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I loved it! So touching and sweet...which is why I'm begging for a sequel. Please please please? Take as long as you want, but sequel please? Thanks!
Susannah Wilde chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
This was wonderful to read, full of angst and I felt for Harry when he got his wish granted, but at a terrible price. Great job!
Be My Master chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I read this is 6th grade and have loved it ever since.
heredia chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Gorgeous!
RasalasQuinn221 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I read Mister Mermaid before I read this. I loved both stories. I feel like there should be a sequel.

I also can't help but feel that Astoria's a bit selfish.
trueheartlove chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Only one word can describe this and that would be: beautiful. I think a sequel of sorts would be lovely. Thank you so much for a beautiful read.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Wow... This story was amazing. Harry was just so caring and innocent. This story is just so beautiful. I was pretty much sobbing at the end. I could relate to Harry being unable to talk as I myself am mute. It had so much emotion in it. I think I need to go read some silly drarry