Reviews for One Thousand Pearls
sammcma chapter 3 . 8/10
Please write a sequel, or some form of their meeting again!
sandywolf138 chapter 3 . 4/2
please please please please make a sequel! I absolutely love this and would love to read a sequel to it.
rose372938 chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
i cryed loved it
Gundy486 chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Yes, write a sequel!
Theodora chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Hey! I just wanted to say this story is marvelous! Love the sorrowful thoughts and feelings going on in this story. Would you mind if I asked for a sequel? I would totally read it dozens of time! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
You should totally make an epilogue, where they meet again later or something! It'd be so sweet!
i have no name chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
I really liked the story, I hope you make a sequel for this :)
Keep writing, cheers :)
Rockabilly123 chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
I literally cried like a baby! So beautiful! I beg of you! I need a sequel or I'll die because I cried a thousand pearls (not really pearls but you catch my drift)!TT
miso-misi chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
So beautiful so soooooooo beautiful
Chandra Migina chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I knew it. I knew it ))

When I started reading I knew it reminded me of a manga I read a long time ago. And it was one of those mangas I hated, because I cried at the end. But I also loved it, because I cried at the end.

It's a beautiful story and I believe it does catch the original melancholically love of the little mermaid perfectly. Undying, painful love and suffering of a single person, was reworded.

But well. Back to your story I have to say it was beautiful. Your writing was very subprime. You could feel and see the emotions the characters felt.
Oh and also an interesting placing of the characters

Well realy loved your story. Great work and for the sequel or the other idea - I liked both xD
Kylie Gibson chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
This was amazing. It is a very beautiful piece of art. I know that it is kind of like the ORIGINAL, not the Disney version, of The Little Mermaid. I love the way that you made it modern, yet you stuck to the story line and plot very well. I really think that this story is pretty fantastic, overall. Thank you very much for writing it.
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Sillystring chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
It's been a while but I still can't hep but ask. Sequel? Please?
sammyfanny chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
I love this story so much! So beautifully written, it made me cry- although no pearls unfortunately. Please make a sequel where they meet again? This is too heartbreaking!
Loquacious chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I loved it! So touching and sweet...which is why I'm begging for a sequel. Please please please? Take as long as you want, but sequel please? Thanks!