Reviews for Hope This Doesn't Hurt
to kill a flappybird chapter 33 . 1/16/2013
This is amazing. This may be one of the best fan fictions I have ever read.

You are truly amazing:)

and everything ended perfectly! I love this so much right now!
*favoriting*
A Happy Day chapter 33 . 9/10/2012
This was great. I read it all today! :)
Maureen Ponderosa chapter 33 . 11/10/2011
sigh... massington together at last
Maureen Ponderosa chapter 24 . 11/10/2011
Qui diable est Dez? btw heart the story
Maureen Ponderosa chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
errgh! Clarington sucks!
angieluv chapter 13 . 7/14/2011
hah
LionRawrr chapter 33 . 6/28/2011
Great story, keep writing! :)
ForeverMusic chapter 33 . 6/21/2011
Luved it
Maeve chapter 33 . 1/30/2011
That was the best fanfic I have ever read!
giantlollipops chapter 33 . 1/28/2011
the ending was perfect :)
pugfaced chapter 33 . 1/23/2011
! #$%&%$#WE$%&%$E%&%R$%&*&&T%&&*%$#%&%$#W$%%$#$%

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED! DDDD; I AM SOOO DEPRESSED! I remember clicking on this story when you were "_xoxoDDLSG" xD I have ALWAYS loves this story and it was amazing and great and I'm so happy that you stuck with it until the end! 'Heart of Glass' has been over a year in the making and I'm on chapter six. :p *FAILFAILFAIL*

ANYWAYS; this was so sweet, drama-y, amazing times infinite multiplied by google seventy-six million times squared! :DDD I always checked this story for updates and I can't believe that it's finally over. This was a GREATFANTASTICPERFECT ending to an incredible story.

ILOVEYOU'! -hearts-

[merc.]
pugfaced chapter 32 . 1/23/2011
Awh! The whole Derrick/Massie stuff was sooo bittersweet and lovely. I felt so bad for her when Chris showed up! I was all like, ':0' then I was like, ':O' then I was like, "D: BITCH!"

This is a short review 'cause now I have to go look at the next chapter and I can't wait ;D
Wishing For Right Now chapter 33 . 1/23/2011
The ending was cute :) I really liked this story, the writting was really good and even if it was cliche, it was original. And, I also want to say, it is so cool that you started the story exactly a year ago!
gillan chapter 33 . 1/23/2011
I fucking love you, did you know that?

chris is dead.

derrick and massie are together.

the world is in peace.

i don't care what other people think; this was a great ending. derrick and massie [as you said] "progressed to hair-pulling, biting, shoving, name-calling, everything that little kids could conjure." and then they fell in love.

and i'm feeling all gushy n' crap inside, but whatever. it's 9:02 AM, and you just made my morning. great chapter, great ending, great story.

YOU ARE AMAZING, ERYCKA.

~poe face
gallaghergrl chapter 33 . 1/22/2011
WOW. Amazing, but you had to know that. The ending was perfection. Total and complete bliss. :) Really you've out done your self. I loved every mintue of it. Every word, ever moment. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

~Rory