Reviews for Primal Nature Outtakes
candyluvsu chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Awwww I loved it :) So sweet and sexy :) Wonderfully written. Beautiful plot. Well worth the read.
Fifille chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Ways of knowing who breaks the rules, my ass. This was awesome. )
twiharder2 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
THE GOOD: Sooo sexy! YUM

THE BAD: Sooo sexy! OUCH
ermireallydontcare chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
I really enjoyed these outtakes. I'm determined to leave a more detailed review this time.

You show the intimacy between the two really well with how they keep teasing each other, and you also show well how the more animalistic deisre to mate within vampires, even these two.
Icy Imp chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
One word, my friend: d*mn.
Icy Imp chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Psh. Eff being under eighteen. I'm fifteen and I read this whether you like it or not. ;) I had to see Carlisle gettin' it on! :)
That was very VERY sexy... As someone who has never had... relations (much like Carlisle, I feel the desire to wait until my wedding night)... I certainly found that... enjoyable. :)
amigirl24 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Awesome! very nice story!
annsteph chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Okay this is as great as the story itself. You are definitely honing in on your craft. I hope you consider yourself an author of the highest caliber. The storyline is unique and the outtakes wonderful. It is a most enjoyable read.
astacia chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Gotta love those lemons. And you know hidden behind all that properness, Esme and Carlisle have trees of them. LOL
ES3 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I really thought this was one of the finest chapters you've done so far. The word choices and poetic sense of style were nicely done!
Lorelei The Moon Child chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
so hot! love it! love them! love lemons!
Totteacher chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
I am glad that you felt that my lemon was worthy of such a great story. Your story is so full of interesting twists and heart wrenching worry that these lemons help show the softer side of the characters
LadyBDB chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
OMG...I think you have found your niche! "Maybe I want a little hurt"...I luv it!

Forget the stories, just go with the OUTTAKES. Want more...
ES3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010