Reviews for Idiocy Revealed
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 7/2
BAHAHA
At least you're pretty Arthur.
I love this so much XDDD

"Your secret is safe with me"
"I'm so glad you're not mad I have magic"
"You...have magic? Uh, that secret... Is still safe with me"
I laughed so hard tbh
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 1 . 3/10
Wow. Just wow. That was hilarious. Poor Arthur. I love it.
kittenthewriter chapter 1 . 2/3
good story
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Arthur will never get anything right.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
That was really funny. The last line was great.
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Hilarious. It's short, but funny and somewhat sweet. Arthur can just be so dense sometimes; I'm glad you had him realize certain things in this fic.
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Hilarious! Oh how I wish we had seen Arthur having to conceal Merlin's magic from others in the actual show! You did a brilliant job with the story. The dialogues were in character, the humour was spot on and how you managed to portray so many aspects and emotions in a simple manner was very good. I would have loved to have seen Arthur and Merlin having an extended conversation on Merlin being a sorcerer AND a dragon lord but I have to admit that the point that you ended the story was hilarious and served the purpose of the story best.
FFFG chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Ahahahaha, Merlin is so frickin cute! Arthur, well, you can't help but love the lout. Thank you for the laugh! KTN
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
hahahaha..! omg, that was awesome!
satomika chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Heeheehee

I find this so funny and CUTE!

Merlin is just so... Merlin! :D

Perfect ending lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Poor Arthur!
Emori Loul chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Haha, this was awesome. Arthur's so proud of the fact that he's "figured it out," and then whoops.
An interesting fact: did you know that until around 100 years ago, pink was considered manly? The color blue was associated with woman. It swapped when sailors and seafaring Navymen began wearing blue and white, and young boys were expected to imitate this. Until then, pink was considered the stronger color, as it was associated with red, the color of blood, while blue was considered a softer, daintier color.
(It really doesn't matter though, because pink is still funnier for Arthur. I just can't see him complaining about blue.)