Reviews for Idiocy Revealed
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 6/4
Hilarious. It's short, but funny and somewhat sweet. Arthur can just be so dense sometimes; I'm glad you had him realize certain things in this fic.
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 4/28
Hilarious! Oh how I wish we had seen Arthur having to conceal Merlin's magic from others in the actual show! You did a brilliant job with the story. The dialogues were in character, the humour was spot on and how you managed to portray so many aspects and emotions in a simple manner was very good. I would have loved to have seen Arthur and Merlin having an extended conversation on Merlin being a sorcerer AND a dragon lord but I have to admit that the point that you ended the story was hilarious and served the purpose of the story best.
FFFG chapter 1 . 4/11
Ahahahaha, Merlin is so frickin cute! Arthur, well, you can't help but love the lout. Thank you for the laugh! KTN
hahahaha..! omg, that was awesome!
satomika chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Heeheehee

I find this so funny and CUTE!

Merlin is just so... Merlin! :D

Perfect ending lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Poor Arthur!
Emori Loul chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Haha, this was awesome. Arthur's so proud of the fact that he's "figured it out," and then whoops.
An interesting fact: did you know that until around 100 years ago, pink was considered manly? The color blue was associated with woman. It swapped when sailors and seafaring Navymen began wearing blue and white, and young boys were expected to imitate this. Until then, pink was considered the stronger color, as it was associated with red, the color of blood, while blue was considered a softer, daintier color.
(It really doesn't matter though, because pink is still funnier for Arthur. I just can't see him complaining about blue.)
mayatrau chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Very cute! Loved Arthur at the end :)
LinBates chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
"Oh," Merlin responded, ducking his head for a moment and smiling sheepishly. "Well, I'm that too," he admitted.

Well, well, well, so now he knows all, sort of!
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
love it! :)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh boy, I do love Arthur, his cluelessness truly astounds me (as does his loyalty). I love the humor in this piece despite the utter seriouness/realisticness of it.
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Nice:) I love the interaction you create between Arthur and Merlin. It was very believable and I really enjoyed reading this:) and Idiocy too:)
DPraven chapter 1 . 4/17/2013