Reviews for Everybody's broken
mchan0104 chapter 8 . 3/17/2016
The stories are soooooo sweet. I love their relationship. I really hope you continue it.
HeartElyse chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
I love this story so much! It is the cutest thing I've ever read and your writing ability is absolutely amazing! I know it's been a while, but if you get a chance, please come back and continue :)
Zinga6377 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Such a great story! I love the the early days in the Obiwan and Anakin's relationship. You captured it really well! :) Will there be more?
Scarlet01754 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
I loved your story. Is that the end?
Keytchtee chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Ooh, I quite like these! Keep up the good work!
Rumbleroar'sSlumberingCubs chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
This story was honestly too perfect for words. I absoloutley adore this! You're brilliant!
Eldar-Melda chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
It's good to have a story like that.
It's very in-character and well-told.
I love those stories about Padawan and Master between Ani and Obi.
They should really write a TV show like Clone Wars for this time.
Bye. :)
not paranoid enough chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I hope you're still adding to this! These are insightful and sweet and I really like how you are dealing with both characters :D
elli.O chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Annnnd would YOU laugh if I told you this is one of the most touching things I've read in a while? I love how you bring out the side of both Obi-wan and Anakin that we don't see. Also, Anakin's feelings of worthlessness make the little boy (who comes off as annoying and hyperactive in the movie, just saying) so much more REAL. I can completely relate and feel for the kid now.
Keep up the coolness!
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
:o Poor Ani...but Obi-Wan (the Negotiator, of course) handled the entire situation really well. Waiting for the next update!

V.
Crazy chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awwww! Poor Ani!
Does Obi-Wan really make the best pancakes in the galaxy?
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Very very good chapter. I loved it. Update soon.
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Cute! I've kinda been drifting in and out of this fandom for a couple years, so I don't really know, but I've never seen anyone deal with how much Padawan Anakin really did love Obi-Wan and how much Obi-Wan really lost on Naboo - props to you!

V.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Very very good job. I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Update soon.
when-the-fandoms-attacked chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Awww3 This whole story is so cute! Amazing!

I love this! Obi Wan is so badass right now, standing up to Windu and the Jedi Council xD

Please continue to write more!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »