Reviews for Under the Guise of Innocence
ErrantHuntress chapter 30 . 6/11
Please continue to update this story, it's really good.
This is so amazing. Please come back to this as soon as you can!
galaxies in her eyes chapter 5 . 5/20
“whom” is used incorrectly...
i like this story and think it would be great, if only the tense mistakes weren’t there. you are original and very detailed, and that’s a wonderful trait in an author. i suggest acquiring a beta or using a website/app to help with the tense errors.
lovely work!
Brilliant!
AshesRestraintHealing chapter 30 . 3/3
Really good. Finished it just. Please update. I luv the way you depict the struggles and scars as something so beautiful. Awesome really. Updateeeee
AliceRose21 chapter 30 . 3/1
Absolutely in love with this story! Please update as soon as you can, I’m looking forward to see what happens next :) x
nobody chapter 30 . 2/15
Please keep writing
firehottie chapter 30 . 2/6
Even though I don't have much hope of it, I really do wish that you get the time and inspiration to update this again someday!
Unkn0wn-User chapter 1 . 2/4
cars and clothes? who is this girl?
Nobody chapter 30 . 2/3
Could you please keep your promise and repost, or at least say that your abandoning it. I really like your story and I am sorry about what happened to your child. I hope you guys are better now.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

From Nobody
Butterflygrin chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
so dark and so much gore. I think jasper is a little ooc though. but I never read twilight so idk. but cool plot and interesting writing style though
Guest chapter 30 . 11/3/2017
I love this story! I already read it for about 3 times already while progressing. I don’t just read the new chapters because I prefer to be immersed in the feeling of it. So I start it all over again.
I hope you and your little one are better and wish you all the best. Congratulations on your baby. I suppose that tour time must be even more limited now, with the little one around so I understand why the story is moving slow. Just don’t give up on it. Those of us that loved it will always return to it to check for new chapters. Thank you for your story and good luck and inspiration.
shiho59 chapter 30 . 10/29/2017
j'adore il est dommage que la fic ne sois pas finit
Dreams Of Athena chapter 30 . 8/22/2017
I've always struggled to find hermione/twilight character that isn't Edwards crossover. This is stunning. It's absolutely amazing and brilliant, a realistic darkness is some places. Honestly you did such an incredible job, even if you never continue what you've done so far is pure awesomeness xx Love you and your work!
RitaBlack chapter 30 . 5/27/2017
I loved it. Your story is super good and of all the Cullens, Jasper is the more suitable for a Spirit like Hermione. It makes great sense!
I see that you stopped the story since 2014. So I don't think you'll give it a new chapter soon or ever finish it. But you have a great fanfiction here, I'll be pleased if one day I find that a new chapter was posted ;)
Good job !