Reviews for The Sleeping Circumstance
Sammy Victoire chapter 9 . 6/5
Honestly, It was going well until chapter 5. Penny owed Leonard nothing, even Sheldon, to an extent, owed him nothing. Penny and Leonard didn't date each other, their reactions didn't make sense to me. Why would she comfort Leonard when HER BOYFRIEND is in pain?
Does Penny know what Sheldon's job responsibilities are? This trip was a make or break moment in his career. Is this Sheldon not focused on getting Nobel like canon Sheldon?
The idea for the story was good, but execution was not completely met.
Clavyus chapter 9 . 8/27/2019
Beautiful elaboration on Sheldon and Penny from the early seasons, before the series got stale and laugh tracks sort of spoiled it. Well written and paced. Great ending.
Chippers chapter 9 . 5/15/2018
I enjoyed this. I thought you handled Leonard's reaction especially well.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/25/2018
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. Been a while since I've read a good shenny fic. Keep up the awesome.
lulu2613 chapter 6 . 12/22/2017
That was beautiful.
lulu2613 chapter 5 . 12/22/2017
Neither Sheldon or Penny should have had to apologize to Leonard. Just because he called dibs on Penny, went out with her a couple times, and slept with her doesn't mean he owns her. Penny is allowed to choose whoever she wants to be with. Personally I believe Penny was attracted to Sheldon all along she called him "a beautiful mind guy" on the pilot, but at that time Sheldon hadn't learn any social skills yet and Penny was still that cheerleader who made fun of nerds, she hadn't learn that they are people too yet. But then Leonard was all "look at me and my whiteboard, I'm smart too".
I want to push Leonard, Howard, and Raj out a window. She picked Sheldon because Leonard treats her like property and Howard is a creepy little horndog. He's not as bad as the guy in the parking lot, but Howard is closer to him than he is far from him. And Raj is just silent and goes along mostly with Leonard and Howardm
sam chapter 5 . 11/5/2017
You have a good idea but Leonard and Penny had not had a relationship at this point and therefore, they should not be acting this way. Sorry just cant finish.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 9 . 3/13/2017
I went from swoining to awwing to wanting to shout. But the end made up for that. A very good beginning of something to be sure. Well done.
Zee chapter 5 . 2/6/2017
I had to stop here, seriously. Penny and sheldon acting so f-ing guilty and sorry for being together because leonard is apparantly hurt just because he was the one who called "dibs" on penny ( I also hate the fact that despite leonard punching sheldon in the nose, penny goes to comfort leonard first? Wth is that?). Penny and leonard were never even in a relationship in this fic ffs, so leonard's holier-than-thou act is pissed me off because S & P did nothing wrong to him, and them trying to appease leonard so much is ridiculous. I like the first four chapters, this one not at all, and am not going to read the rest because I've lost interest after this chapter.
stefanie1955 chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
... This needs a sequel.. OMG...
SusanMarieS chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
I absolute
utely love this
themaltesefalcon chapter 9 . 11/6/2015
You really made all of the characters come alive in your story - it's not often that I feel so passionate about a fanfic like this. I loved the Book of Penny sooooo much. What an incredibly thoughtful and sweet gesture! And I got so angry that Penny was willing to take that job doing a sex scene even if it made Sheldon unhappy (she just got lucky that he didn't mind), proving that she puts her acting career success over her relationship with him, but when he values success in his career over their relationship he's the bad guy? And also, like, how when Sheldon didn't mind her doing the sex scene and her immediate reaction was to be angry that he WASN'T jealous. Penny's got some serious issues, and I wish she had realized a bit more of her own guilt and hypocrisy in the end. You definitely invoked some intense emotions in me as I read this story, so thanks for the emotional catharsis! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
Too angsty and unrealistic. The romantic parts were very good but you jumped around a timeline too much and it was hard to follow
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
Omg this was beautiful. T.T

Loved it!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Oh my gosh, my first trip into a Sheldon and Penny fic and now the standards are set so high! My stomach hurt sometimes from the angst and gosh it was a really realistic break-up fic. Gah you should have hundreds of reviews, so very well done I can't even begin to describe my love for this! Will definitely be re-reading in the future!