Reviews for The Sleeping Circumstance
DRAMASTARTER101 chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
OMG SO MUCH DRAMA I LOVED THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST SHELDON AND PENNY STORY
SnapDragon318 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I'm pretty sure he never went to 8th grade. He went from 5th to college at age 11.
SusanMarieS chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
I did like this story, but then it went off kilter with Penny being so selfish and unsupportive. But im sure it was the last straw andd the principal of the you though. And it did make me think.
wolfofsheep chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
OMG! The entire sex scene was so gorgeously discribed that it brought tears to my eyes... Simply beautifully written! Looking forward to the next chapters!
shefelldown chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Bravo. This story is so sweet and amazing. I loved it.
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
this is really good. correct me if im wrong he dies at the end right?
spikeschilde621 chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
and then at the same time, i find myself mad at Penny.

of course he wants to go. It's his job!

he should've told he he was leaving, but she should never have asked him not to go. and she shouldn't have gotten mad when he went.

in case you haven't noticed, i loved the story. fics that make me emotional are the best kind.
spikeschilde621 chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
i'm only on chapeter 8, but so far this is a great story. it's getting an emotional reaction out of me. i'm kind of yelling at my computer for them to just chill out. I'm not sure if Penny's pissed that he didn't tell her, or if she's pissed that he's even going at all. (I mean, it's ONLY 3 MONTHS! geeze, my husband's going to be gone for 10 this year alone, and then who knows after that? navyproblems.)

But sheldon is infuriating! for someone so smart, he really is an idiot.

dear sheldon, I know you think you're above us all and that the mundane action of, oh i don't know, COMMUNICATING is super unimportant, but suck it up, you're not in this alone anymore.
Char chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
This was really lovely, thank you for writing this :)

Char
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Hey,

Ive really enjoyed reading this. It had the right amount of hotness and fluffy moments and then the last few chapters killed me, especially chapter 7.

Their books that they made was cute, I especially liked Sheldon's and I'm hoping that in the end they stayed together.

A great fic

Deanie
craklyn chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
I liked this story. At some points in the beginning I thought that Sheldon is being too out of character, but then as you managed to develope the character of the Sheldon you created very bevievably, I accepted it as a part of the story. It was a consistant Sheldon, even if it wasn't the one seen on the show, so I was happy.

This was a pretty dark fic. Darker than what I usually like to read. And the sex scenes were much more graphic than what I usually like to read, but somehow you managed to write them so that they weren't crude or dirty, but they fit the story well.

I think this was a great story. It certainly kept me on the egde, especially with the later chapters, as I was nervous of what would happen next.
LadySnape88 chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
That actually had me crying at the end :) I loved it :)
timbergirl chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Great not complet any other tasks of my day once I started reading this story.

Thought the polar bear was a little much, but still made me laugh and set up the great ending.

Over all I really liked how this story and the Shenny eveloved.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
I was hoping that they'd forgive each other and had resolved their issues and got back together and would work out but the ending was good.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
wallpaper of Brad Pitt on her computer. He frowns, wondering why a woman who really isn't all that interested in science should suddenly have a wallpaper of the Horse head Nebula. Or Leonard penny has the wallpaper becauses it's brad Pitt.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »