Reviews for The Sleeping Circumstance
arraytime chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
I just finished this, and I love it. It's so beautifully written and so into character. It broke my heart when they broke up, and the end... the end was amazing. I am now crying when I am typing this... gosh. I fraking love it! I have re-read it twice today, and probably will the next few months. Hell maybe even years!
Seraphim-Burning chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Absolutely lovely story! I hope you write more for BB but until you do I think I'll check out your Alice fic. Cheers!
BackFromTheDamnGrave chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
OMG! the book of penny almost made my heart explode! they are so awesome together, and so mature too. i love this ! AHHH! love it
BackFromTheDamnGrave chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
WOW! Maybe I'm just super emotional, but this story made me laugh and cry and it made my tummy hurt a little sometimes, but it was the most heart-felt sheldon penny fanfic i have read so far! I love your writing style, beautiful. Very nice love it! D
BobtheFrog chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
You have officially killed my brain. Wow...wow...

O_o Speechless at how awesome this entire story was and how you couldn't have written a more perfect ending. Phenomenal work. Thank you for creating this!
Lethal-chan chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
This is... wow. My mind is quite literally blown. I'm a new fan to the series, but I absolutely love it and quickly fell in love with Penny/Sheldon. This is fabulously written - I must admit I almost cried through the break-up, got a little hot under the collar for the intimate moments, and nearly cried again at the end. Also, the polar bear... brilliant! All around a wonderful story.
Funkapus chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
I loved this story.
Amethyst246 chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Wow. What an amazing story. It was much heavier than I expected, and I had a little difficulty "hearing" Sheldon's voice, but it was so beautiful to read. Thank you for writing it :)
saccharine.rush chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
i am rather disappointed that this fic is under-appreciated, what with only 20 comments (yes, i sort of equate reviews for brownie points in writing - this being illogical in making inferences). this has got to be one of the best fics that i have read, considering that i explore many other genres and titles.

very well written indeed.
BiggestCastleFan chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
NO! NO "THE END"! I NEED MORE!

This was amazing. I got so emotionally attached that I damn near cried at how broken they both were. Incredible story. Incredible author. You have an immense amount of talent. :)
Lozzyrhino chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
This is an absolutely awesome story! I loved it, well done! :)
Kathy V chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
I loved this story! It's amazing, really amazing how you wrote that. they're really canon, I could see sheldon saying those things, acting that way.

WOW, Congratulations!
Dimac99 chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Fantastic, loved it. The Book of Penny was a wonderful touch.

Strongly recommend though, that you fix chapter 4 and put it in the right place. If it means you have to edit the text of half the story to avoid deleting chapters, so be it. Fiddly, but no more than 5 or 10 mins work.
SoRightItsWrong chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Oh. My. God. That was amazing. The best Penny/Sheldon fic I have ever read. It was so eloquently and beautifully written. Your story was just completely and utterly amazing. Sheldon and Penny were both perfect and I can honestly say I am so incredibly impressed right now.

Your fictional world seemed so real to me that for days to come I will think this is the real Penny/Sheldon. The Sheldon you wrote - I could see how Penny fell in love with him. And this Penny was so real.

The only small, insignificant piece of advice I have for you... When you start a new chapter if you have an authors note break that up with a symbol of sorts. That way the reader knows when to start reading.

Keep writing!

-Kat
Waterwench chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
Oh, glorious, glorious, wonderful gloriousness of love recognized and renewed and basking in its trembling light!

I have been waiting so long for the last chapter-when I saw that you'd updated I was as eager as a hungry pig at a trough full of truffles! Thank you, thank you for this-it was marvelous!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »