Reviews for The Sleeping Circumstance
deelink chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
Thank you much for ending this! It was simply beautiful, and I literally stopped everything to read it.

I had to cover my face so many times while reading because I knew eventually the story would end, and that was so hard to come to grips with!

However when I got to the end, it was simply perfect. This is the Sheldon and the Penny I want to see at the very, very end. After they have done their growing up :)

Thank you so much!
confondre chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
Wow. This is such an amazing story. Made me tear up!

Please write more Sheldon/Penny fics
KeliLose chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
love it, i even teared up when they broke up.
southern-punk chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
This is REALLY good!

I hope you plan on continuing it! I would love to find out what happens when Sheldon gets back...
Waterwench chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
Oh, Golly-please keep updating your story! I can't bear the thought of Sheldon being mauled to death in the Arctic!
noesisandnonsense chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
this story is really good. i lov e sheldon and penny. One question is this the complete story or almost done? you are a very good writer once again thanks for writing such an awesome fan fic
deelink chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
You have such a poignant of writing that makes this bittersweet tale so damn good. You must finish it! I usually am totally understanding about pace and so forth, but not knowing the end is killing me!

BRAVO! Simply amazing!
Amputation chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Aside from the awkward placement of chapter four, I have to say this story is phenomenal. :) I really enjoy it. Please continue to update.

- Amputation
shyesplease chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Dun Dun Dun! Oh jeeze, I hope Sheldon is going to be alright with that polar bear! Update Soon! :D
charm chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
nice job! goog luck with the rest of the story.
zemli chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
please, please, please continue! it's brilliant!
Fumblepaws chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
It was interesting to have a flash back to one of the turning points in their relationship right when we are waiting for Sheldon to come back. Even if it was not done on purpose, I think it works.

Write more soon!
PennySheldon03 chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
The 4th and 5th schappy are the same one...
Elle chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
I really enjoyed this story! The cliffhanger is killing me...so I can't wait for an update! -Also I think you have chapter five posted twice. I believe it is Chapter 4 that is missing.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7