Reviews for Let's play
Sherlockian89 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Loved it. :-)
Hushabye chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow. I'm pretty much speechless right now. You captured their characters so well. This was an all around beautiful story. :D
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
What a wonderful, sweet, fun story! Thank you so much.
blue talith chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh, my! Well written-I couldn't stop reading it! Really liked it a lot!
KariSilver chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I'm SOOOOOO glad I found you , you wonderful brilliant writer you! :)
Annika Jaymes Evans chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Very good story. Lots of fluffy BG-ness which makes me a happy 'shipper. Cheers!
The Ashes Fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Lovely piece of fanfiction here, very well wrote and very good at helping to keep the Buffy/Giles ship alive! Fantastic as ever! Well done! :)
Echelon4eva chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Pure wonderfulness! you make me sppp happy, because inmy little mind, Buffy and Gile live happily ever after, and Spike sometimes drops innn *cough* aaany ways! Bravoo! x
bloodydarkwolf chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Well, well, well, your message intrigued me and I simply couldn't say no to more Giles/Buffy hotness. You certainly didn't disappoint. I love it when Giles gets all torn between himself and Ripper, he's so adorably angsty. However, I do wish Ripper came out to play more often. Me and bad boys heh heh, that and the older men thing but whatever I gotsta be me, otherwise I'm terribly boring. So, I very much like, again, how you captured their naughty personalities quite nicely, though I was hoping to see a red card, you tease! heh heh
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I enjoyed this nicely written and highly sensual story! These two are a bit slow at times, aren't they? It's our job as the fan fiction authors to bring them to such important realizations. :)

I'm very, very new to the Buffy fandom, but this pairing was the thing that immediately caught my fancy. I mean, do the words 'unresolved sexual tension' mean anything to anyone? (sigh)

I have a few story ideas, but at this point I'm still in the immersion stage. Preparing to write in a new fandom is practically like learning a new language. For the moment I'm satisfying myself with awesome examples such as this!

But hey... I thought you weren't going to leave us hanging at the end? They never even made it upstairs! ff net is a little stringent with their policies on adult content, though, so maybe it's safer this way. ;)

Again, I really enjoyed it. Nice work!
eligin chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I can't believe I've never reviewed this story, I followed it when it was on . First of all: loved it! What made it wonderful was Buffy staking her claim on Giles. She let Oliva know where she stood(should have happened on the show) and made Oliva realize that she never had a chance with Giles. I love how you got the personal, mental intimacy with b/g before you got to the actual intimacy. I have to think the personal connection between them is much harder than physical connection, you pulled it off very well. And can I say it is hard to scroll down on a fic when you have to stop and fan yourself every few seconds, it was erotic because you held back and didn't drop them right in bed, but had really explore each other in foreplay, you know when they get to bed it is going to spontaneously combust as soon as they touch it. This was so fun, I hope you do continue it and maybe show us how Willow, Xander, etc. would deal with Buffy/Giles. Please keep writing.
BeltayneWitch chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Yes, please, resume stalking. Absolutely loved it.
makeitstay chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I am going to reread this and take the time to review it, as I do! (it's easier that way so I don't miss anything out :D

First of all it's such a good idea for a fic. Is there a real game like this? Lol anyway it's cool.

Okay: Thank you for getting rid of Olivia XD They so obviously had nothing in common and I love that you brought attention to that and she WENT AWAY because that's what she needed to do, in the series (I know she was only in what, 3 episodes, but that was enough of her, really. XP)

I love how detailed you went with Buffy's answer about her first crush. And Giles giggling XD Giles is so cute when he giggles 3

Giles being an extrovert type of lover nice. I loved his explanations, it was so cool.

Giles's poem was incredible. I wish he wrote me a poem XD No really, it is so beautiful :O

I always wished that Buffy and Giles had danced together at her prom. I wanted to throw a shoe at Angel for showing up and ruining it. GR ANGEL.

...Hm I want a jelly donut. XD

OMG dude. I just want to try explain. You are so good at writing sexy scenes, like woah. It puts me to shame, it really does, when I think of my own fics XD Like, how you describe stuff, I find myself completely transfixed like this: O_O

Oh so are you ever going to write more on this one? Honestly, I'm not sure if it needs it, it works so well just on its own you know? Hahaha you love to draw things out though don't you :P But it's a good thing!

See, I told you I would review :D
MusoukaS chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
You might want to get a beta, but aside from that; WOW! You've got it all, babe. There's humor, there's romance, there's a bit of drama/angst going on and it's not OOC. This is pure brilliance I tell you. You start slow, introducing and it's appealing from the start. You know how to build up the tention and you're great while you're at it! Please, you should definitely write more, absolutely. If it's not to finish this story, you should definitely start a new one.
JohnMunchIsMyJew chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I like it alot! I can't wait to hear about the bedroom part! ;)