Reviews for Toradora After Story
whatevs chapter 12 . 3/30
I love your story it really is amazing
Anonymous chapter 12 . 3/21
What i think you should do is continue what you left at at and keep going with it till the twins finish high school. Maybe inject some past of Taiga and Ryu history in there related to the twins experiences, you know what i mean right. If you do, that's great.
JJHook chapter 12 . 3/19
Hey i loved the After story! I actually would like an in detail prolonged story! If you have time. so yeah! if I am too late, sorry then, but Your story with more detail and more tales would be great!
Tauminicus chapter 12 . 3/3
I just recently finished watching this anime. I think the way you described the trials the faced in this fanfic was absolutley amazing. You captured wonderful emotion with each chapter. The coma chapter tore my heart out, I cried I really did. I experienced tears of sadness and tears of happiness from your writing, as a reader that is all I can ask for.
Lorii-chan chapter 12 . 3/1
a nice and well told story :)
i like it
andrew hoang chapter 11 . 2/24
This is really beautiful. It made me cry good job :,)
Thats the first time a fanfic made me cry... So awesome :)
EternalxNightxWalker chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
As I was reading this, there were multiple times that I would forget that it is actually a fanfic, and not canon. You have made an ending every fan of Toradora! would love to see come true. I hope you do decide to make an extended version of this. This is definitely getting a fav and a follow!
Danny Dank chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
That was beautiful, that is all I can say
charlywally chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
Hi! I must say they your work is wonderful. I recently just finished the light novel series, but still felt that it was not enough. The ending was great and all, but i wished for at LEAST a looking into Taiga and Ryuuji's future. Since there wasn't i felt slightly disappointed. Then comes in this great piece. I honestly thank you for giving me a feeling of closure to this amazing story. I truly felt the emotions of the two of them radiate from your work. Wonderful. And thank you.
seroth77 chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
I think what you have is fine. Now to convince the anime companies to make a 3 part OVA about it :-)
seroth77 chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
Nice ending. Sad they had to be apart so long. It's like they get these few moments in time but their love endured. Good read. Thank you again.
seroth chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Thank you for writing this. I was bothered by the ending of the anime and wanted more. I know you are not affiliated with the anime at all but this provided closure to the story. I'm happy...thank you.
Screwtape 813 chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
YES DO IT! Ah but I'm pretty late! DX
ZXAKING360 chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
I know i'm a guy, but i thick i'm gonna cry. BEST ENDING EVER!