Reviews for Toradora After Story
theunknown chapter 5 . 9/20
Good chapter you need to fix some spelling errors though.
Mac-The-Editor chapter 12 . 9/20
I personally would love to see an extended version of this story, perhaps even with some more time spent with the twins. Not to mention that Taiga wouldn't have recovered quickly enough from being comatose for five years to return home the same day; that would have taken about 2 months, I'd think, especially if Ryuuji had kept her muscles from atrophying.
Rocky1338 chapter 11 . 9/17
This is the first time i want to readsomething again and again. It was awesome
minnthetkhaing11 chapter 12 . 9/10
Please countinue!
Thefallenshadow128 chapter 12 . 8/30
This was AMAZING Toradora! is my favorite anime ever but i really didn't like the ending that much I think that this is a more suitable ending for the whole theme Toradora! set up. ryujixtaiga FOREVER!
This fan fic was superb, it really filled that whole in my heart that could only be filled with me Toradora. I loved how the story played out and my emotions were all over the place! Instead of doing a revamp I'd prefer if you just wrote one or two more chapters of just filler so I could get the feel of how the family functioned and I wanted to hear more teasing between Taiga and Ryuuji! This was a great fan fic
Shadow.yuuki chapter 12 . 7/18
please continue this story. love ut. 3
Cameron Dysinger chapter 11 . 7/5
Amazing. Just amazing. Just the amount of maturity, eloquence, and emotion were enough for me to give this fanfiction a 10/10. I feel as if this is a real continuation of the story, and not just a lazy fanfic.
Random person chapter 12 . 6/22
DO IT PLS
Great
Starfire chapter 11 . 1/30
This is the best fanfiction I've read
fangirlbaka chapter 12 . 1/23
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CONTINUEEEEE! If you're still writing fanfiction then this is so awesome I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to have found this! I just finished Toradora and I need a season 2 so badly eeeek ;-;

You're a super good writer by the way!
Hanaan chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Yeah! You should really do a re-vamped version. I love this anime quite a lot and i love the fact you've made an even better after story. All the others made by other people are still good but not as in depth as yours.
Hanaan chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
Very excellent! I love how you've manipulated these characters, this could be more than fanfic. It could be qualify to be the real thing, such an amazing story of what happens next and good writing; just like a professional author. You should keep on writing and i love what happens with your own version of Toradora. Maybe you should try and actually make the anime but it's a bit far fetched. But good job though!
Mainwarudo Kohna chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
I love this fanfiction! I almost burst into tears when Taiga was thought to be dead. You did such a great job of keeping us on the edge of our seats! I remember watching this anime and loving it, but feeling that it wasn't complete, and this completed the story. Thank you so much for an absolutely wonderful conclusion to one of the best anime I've ever seen! Well done. Again, thank you!