Reviews for Toradora After Story
Rizraz chapter 2 . 3/14
Read it. Read it again. LOVED IT EVEN MORE.
Cool Pixie chapter 11 . 2/12
So... Perfect...*Cries eternally*
Powla XD chapter 12 . 1/12
ARGHHH it was GREAT
Powla XD chapter 11 . 1/12
*This* one, to be completely honest with whoever's going to read this, was one of the best fanfiction of Toradora! that I've read. And because I'm so into Toradora, I've read a LOT. It had something that the other ones didn't. Can't really define it, but I really, really *REALLY* enjoyed reading this one. Great job! Wonderful!
ninjapenguin67 chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Hi first off I would like to thank you for this absolutely amazing read. I recently watched all of toradora! and I was left with a huge void that I couldn't fill. I set out looking for more and was happy to read whatever i could find. Thankfully i ran into your fanfiction. This was my first ever exsperience with fanfiction ,and im happy to say it was a great one i quickly read all of it in about and hour it brought to me the emotions of the original story and more. I wish it went into more depth however i understand why it was so short. I only wish i could have been around for when you were publishing this. I dobt you will ever read this but I wanted to take the time to thank you for this amazing read that finally helped me to fill in the void left by my new favorite anime toradora. I wish you luck in all your endevours ,and on the off chance you read this soon happy new years and welcome 2015.
Kieran D chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
I just finished the anime for Toradora and then was left wanting more and this fanfic was just what i needed, it had everything i was looking for (sadness, joy and suspense). This fanfic left me in tears at some parts which i do not admit often cause i am a guy. Overall this fanfic was just what the anime needed to be a complete story and if your could you should consider trying to get this officially published by the author/company that made Toradora or try and get it animated because it could do at least two or three ova episodes (just my opinion).
Thank You for making this fan fiction for Toradora it was an amazing read and I would enjoy an extended version.
Kieran D
Taygai chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
Hey, its me again. I don't know if I posted my username in my review when I did it a few days ago, but I just gone done reading it a second time. And both times I had small tears coming down my face when Taiga woke up from her coma.

As for my opinion, I know its super late, but if you ever get around to it. I would love an extended version. Perhaps make the whole story a bit longer with more details or continue the story after Taiga comes home.

Regardless, the story is great, and I love reading it every time, even though it gets me right in the feels.

Thanks
Steve R chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Hey Opace,

That was actually incredible. At first I wasn't expecting it to be much, just a little short 10 minute story to give me a little more edge on what could've happened. Its clear after I read it, I honestly thought you were the original author(s). Honestly, if I owned any part of the anime and could reach in direct contact with the property holders of the writers, I would beg them to put in your iteration. The story would probably need to be a tad bit longer on each chapter, but its good otherwise.

A few notes. I loved how you included "flashbacks." They were easy to pick up on if you paid attention to the story. At first when they had sex after being reunited for only one day I was like "srs, so soon?" It didn't even cross my mind about the pregnancy.

I love how you also kept involving the other characters in, which I think is one of the most important parts. The wedding wasn't a surprise, the pregnancy was. And I loved how kept involving everyone in it.

You are a serious bastard for putting taiga in a coma though. .you. I was hoping this would be one of those fanfic's where the characters turn out happy from start to finish. I honestly didn't think taiga was going to come out of it. When they said they needed to perform the c-section I knew something bad was going to happen to her. I know I couldn't emotionally compare that to a father who felt the fear he did and distress after, but I felt extremely sad before and after.

I also love how you added an epilogue. Will I want to know what happens after that? Sure, but not as much as what happens after Taiga and Ryuji reunited in the anime after she left. I feel satisfied.

I think if there was only negative criticism I could give is that the ceremony was way too short. I love the story that developed to it, but when I read through the ceremony chapter, it felt empty. It had the main points, but nothing extra. And this was a point that your first few chapters and the last 2 episodes focused on.

TL;DR - I would pay serious money if I knew for sure this would be made into season 2. Probably more than I honestly should. Normally I would only donate 20$ maybe 30$ at most to a kickstarter campaign or some donation type fund. For your work though, I would pay upwards of 200$ if I knew for sure it would be made into season 2.

Great work, and I hope you add more on to if you ever get the time.
rachel chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
I would love a longer version! this story was great, but at times it seemed to jump time alot. i think that a longer version would remedy this
Archery713 chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Great story, I know this is a few years late and you might not really pay attention to these but it was a great story, if you ever plan on writing another story I would love to read it, please oh PLEASE keep writing, I have read over 50 chapters of Toradora fan fic over the last stretch of time after finishing the anime, contact me if you do cause your a great writer! ( don't worry it's a junk email so spam all you want! Just use it to notify me cause I do check it!)
TinyTimulations chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
I'm sorry, but i'll be stopping here.
For me, the plot is progressing far too fast, and not giving any time to build suspense or let developments sink in. I feel like it's rushing the story and throwing plot points out there, trying to race to a certain point, uncaring of the space between.
"Next week's chapter shall involve the wedding ceremony!" I'm sorry, what? a few thousand words in and a huge plot point is already being shoved in our faces?
A story of this kind needs time to develop, and that's exactly what has not happened here. I know you explicitly denied any comparison with Clannad, but it's a great example: the characters and setting are incredibly well developed, because of the amount of time you spend with them!
I don't know why this makes me as angry as it does, so sorry for the rant.
That is all.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
You did a great job here! :)
Homucifer Akemi chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
The story over all was amazing! I highly suggest it, its a perfect Toradora ender. Is your a fan of Toradora, read it!
Shadow chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Needs a revamped definitely!,plus a new chapter
Shadow chapter 11 . 9/12/2014