Reviews for Parent's Devotion
REBD chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
can't wait for more
The Last Sea Serpent chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Aaaggghhhh! Demona's going to raise baby Lex to be evil!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Brilliant. I love it.
WolvenWindNinja chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
When are you going to update this? I need to find out what happens!
Henrich Barth chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Please continue this
moogle890 chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Please continue this, it's such a good story. I'm anxious to see what happens next.
Kick-Aft chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
first gargoyle story i've ever liked.
Tigeresscrazy chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I love this story please tell me there's more to come cause I've just got to know what happens keep up the good work your a great writer
littlemisslol chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
My god. I've just read through all of the series you've put up, and I LOVE IT! The characters are... in character, and it may just be my inner fangirl, but I LOVE BABY LEX! Please write more!
Cheetachan chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Gah! I missed two chapters? Two? How? Sorry. ;

Both chapters were great! I loved how maternal Demona was, and Brooklyn's flashback, AND his revelation. Can't wait for the next part!
eyelovefantasy chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Another good chapter. I especially liked the flashed back and the scene between Brooklyn and Broadway.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Like a paper plane in a storm... Keep up the good work, dark
eyelovefantasy chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Oopps, I didn't even realize you'd post this story. It's a great beginning: I love how you showed Demona's soft side. It's touching.
Firebirdy chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
I love this fic! It's like everyone gets a chance to take care of little Lex. I think it would be funny if Margo got had to take care of him. I could just see her face!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Go figure, Demona's a mother-type. Then again... that just seems right after all the things that she's done in the past... the 'caring for the clan and others' clans' part, not the 'kill everything that moves' part. Keep up the good work, dark