Reviews for Parent's Devotion
Stardust 101 chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
You really need to finish this story if it's possible, because it's adorable and it'll drive me nuts not knowing the end. :) Great stories, by the way! Very well constructed.
REBD chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
can't wait for more
The Last Sea Serpent chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Aaaggghhhh! Demona's going to raise baby Lex to be evil!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Brilliant. I love it.
WolvenWindNinja chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
When are you going to update this? I need to find out what happens!
Henrich Barth chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Please continue this
moogle890 chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Please continue this, it's such a good story. I'm anxious to see what happens next.
Kick-Aft chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
first gargoyle story i've ever liked.
Tigeresscrazy chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I love this story please tell me there's more to come cause I've just got to know what happens keep up the good work your a great writer
littlemisslol chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
My god. I've just read through all of the series you've put up, and I LOVE IT! The characters are... in character, and it may just be my inner fangirl, but I LOVE BABY LEX! Please write more!
Cheetachan chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Gah! I missed two chapters? Two? How? Sorry. ;

Both chapters were great! I loved how maternal Demona was, and Brooklyn's flashback, AND his revelation. Can't wait for the next part!
eyelovefantasy chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Another good chapter. I especially liked the flashed back and the scene between Brooklyn and Broadway.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Like a paper plane in a storm... Keep up the good work, dark
eyelovefantasy chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Oopps, I didn't even realize you'd post this story. It's a great beginning: I love how you showed Demona's soft side. It's touching.
Firebirdy chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
I love this fic! It's like everyone gets a chance to take care of little Lex. I think it would be funny if Margo got had to take care of him. I could just see her face!