Reviews for iHope You're Still There For Me
Super Ninja chapter 19 . 7/3
Will there be more
C loves Seddie chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more hands are basically trained to type more sam really when Freddie thought that sam was dead he almost killed not make this like Romeo and is my longest review of all time
D chapter 19 . 11/11/2015
It's been 3 years, long years waiting for this. Why not round the story off, and work on the forth of the series? ;)
Fatima chapter 19 . 10/5/2015
OMG YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS PLEASE. I WAS JUST MISSING iCARLY SO I READ FANFICS AND THEN I READ THIS TRILOGY OF YOURS AND PLEASE YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS OMG. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME WITH THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
Whooooo!
fangurl chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
Whatever that girls name is I forgot. It's an anagram of missy Robinson
a randoma chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
When did missy Robinson die?!
fuckyou chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
Ya know? Screw you for no finishing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
lovely story, great job
SheradeAem chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
Okay...first of all, this one heck of a trilogy! It was so addicting!

I can't believe I actually wasted a whole day reading the whole trilogy in one sitting!

And please do not tell me you killed off Sam and Freddie! I don't what I'm feeling anymore!

I really want to tear of Missy's head and put it into a blender! I want to chop Blake's body into pieces! Yeah! I HATE THEM BOTH THAT MUCH! If only I could get inside you story Missy would have died long ago! I am so going to kill her for trying to break up SEDDIE!

BUT SERIOUSLY! SAM CAN'T DIE! FREDDIE TOO! SEDDIE NEEDS TO LIVE!
Emmi chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Oh my God I hate this Blake dude! And he seems really fake to me. Anyway love these stories!
Jmccurdy.lover chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
I've been non stop reading your seddie fan fictions...
This is the best series I've ever read! I kept non stop crying at the seddies part. Love it so much!

You would probably win Grammys for this story XDD
seddielovers2832 chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
OH
MY
GOD
THIS
IS
AMAZING
Best story ever. Best trilogy ever. ILOVETHISSOMUCH!
You're the best writer on fanfiction EVER.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Nice story, love it. Very dramatic