Reviews for Ni Zai Wo Xin Li Mian
madhermit chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
A wonderful story.

I'm not familiar with Chinese, but I have studied Japanese - and "ai" is all right. "Koi" is romantical love between couples. "Ai" is more universal but also deeper, and I think it suits the tone of this fic better.
GeneralProblemSolver chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Okay, I loved this. You've explained Lee in a way that is intelligent, and fitting of his character within the manga; his determination is not exaggerated as pushy, overemotional, or angsty, as I've seen in the majority of the Lee/Sakura fics here on this site. It utterly boggles me how well you portrayed his feeling for Sakura in such a believable way (granted Kishimoto's hasn't said much, but it just seems right)

The conceptual implications of Lee's language as Chinese...! Such a simple detail with a profound effect on how he can be viewed. In addition to being a wonderful plot hole to explain where he came from (I mean, does anybody know?), the strangeness of his character could be translated as a mistranslation all together. I am now experiencing a paradigm shift with regard to Lee's character; I am a huge Sakura fan, but have always sought particular pairings for her...where before I was "meh" about the two as a couple, I am now "Yosh!"

There are oodles of possibilities to explore Lee further with this, and though I see that you wrote this a year and some change ago, one can always hope that you might do something more with this Lee.

There's really not enough believe Lee/Sakura going on.

Thanks for writing this piece; made my day it really did.
BlueCrystalmoonlight chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I wanted you as my beta but you dont except messages :( so i had to ask someone else :'(
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Loved it, I don't know Chinese but it sounds lovely, well done
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That's so sweet! :)

I feel like that's always my first response to stories about those two... but that is the condition of the coupling. Of Rock Lee in general, really. ;; I love the ethereal feel to the writing, too, and the transitions between languages. So in the words of my native land...

Bien fait!