Reviews for Cheerios
Fugacity chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Appreciate your note at the start on the nature of the "Cheerios" you are referring to. It wouldn't make sense to me otherwise. Few readers outside those from Australia and New Zealand have every heard of these small saveloys - for that matter saveloys are pretty unknown outside Britain, Australia and New Zealand although Americans are fairly familiar with the very close equivalents of the "cocktail weenie" and "little smokie" - similar appearance and makeup but slightly different spices.
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Aw this was very cute :D
The Novelist in Training chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
hahaha, loved it 3
Krazzy Kezz chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
haha! cheerios! im guessing you are from north Australia (like myself)? most southerners down know what they are either. awesome story, very cute.
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I LOVE CHEERIOS! Cute fic.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
While truthfully, I was expecting the General Mills product from this tale's tag line - and I have no idea what a meat cheerio should look like - I am in love with this look into the father/daughter relationship that permeates between Rick and Alexis. If only for the pitch-perfect role-reversing banter that embodies their relationship ;)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Cute story! I enjoyed it!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Boiling Cheerios? What? The Cheerios I know are cold cereal, best served with milk. WTF?
OneDayTheRobotsWillCry chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Good, but... Aren't Cheerios a cereal?
Piecesof16 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Nice! Will there be a sequel? About Kate visiting? I'd love to read it!
andy1990 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Ok, that was just bizarre. Umm if memory serves me right,don't cheerios dissolve? -lol-
theicemenace chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I like the story but don't quite get the Cheerios thing. Can you 'splain it, por favor?