Reviews for Death may weep
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Though it was sad he died... at least he died peacefully, no? Oh and UPDATE DAMNIT!
Draco chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Love the start, I hope that you continue
Ehlonna the demoness chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
BengalDarknessTiger chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I think its brilliant and has the pottential to become great.
Nightmare's Court chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Why hasn't this been continued?

WHY?

I scream it from the rooftops as I stare at it's update date.

PLEASE continue it! PLEASE! I want to know what happens so bad I could burst! :)
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
aw. so cute I would just love to give poor Yoite a hug. & as for pairing... I'd want Yoite with Miharu anyway. How about pairing Tsar/Harry with Raikou? or maybe either that blonde guy Yoite's friends with or Tobari?
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Lovely!
Ethorin chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
interesting tale... but dude, you really NEED to update it
Eovin chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Such a nice story,I really would like you to ,I adore your Yoite he's so cute:)I love Miharu/Yoite couple,but could you please pair Harry with someone,he needs some loving too and there are other,older male characters that he can I'm glad you took a chalange to write such a rare crossover,good luck with it
Aracil chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Yup Yoite and Miharu are just too cute together, no way you can separate them!

I like this idea very much, and would like to read more of it, so I hope you pick it up some time in the future
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
ah i saw the ending of the anime last nite adn i was extremely sad. I will keep my fingers cross and wait till the next chapter.
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I love it so far! So is there a pairing set up for Harry? Just curious! XD I for one wanted Miharu and Yoite together, and wanted to strangle the producers for having Yoite die! D8 Well I hope you update again soon!
autumnannette19 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Whats next, whats next?
EmpressBlack chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I really like how this story started out. And as theonly Harry otter/ Nabari no Oh crossover out there, I hope that you update real soon.
Rue-the-Marauder chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I'm a little confused with the Tsar/Harry thing. Besides that, i luv the story! Keep Writing!