Reviews for Quil Buys A Soda
Amanda Wilder chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
You paint these characters in such a loving, familiar way, each of these chapters is wonderful even though "not much" happens. Love your writing ; ))
Stretch chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Someone recommended this to me over at A Different Forest, and I'm so glad they did. This is just priceless. Well-characterized and hilarious, short and sweet. And, personally, I love that you managed to show Leah in a positive light while still keeping her true to canon.

Also, the Seawolf might be the best thing to come out of Twilight in a while ;)
mynightshining chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
"That was the year Daddy gave him his own pony."

"Fathah, may I paste flowers in my scrapbook or shall I practice the piano first?"

BWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!

Love it! This was really great and you captured all the characters quite nicely.

Hahaha. Seawolf. *snort*
ellequoi chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Haha! Jacob, Quil and Embry act just like you'd expect when together base on canon. Lord Fancypants and all the issues with Edward they point out are hilarious. How is this not listed as Humour? I like the description of the community and store, it's very evocative; the guys hanging around outside make me think of Jay & Silent Bob. You portray Leah's character well and the relationship with her mum feels very realistic. I like the Quil/Leah interaction as well. Altogether a great read that feels very true to the Twilight world.
Lavi Moon chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Another great story. You are such a great writer and I am insanely jealous. -x-
artbeatsandlife chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
LOVE! great job sweets!
Lisa Bazaar Queen of Soybeans chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Love Love Love it! please update soon!
CatsOnMars chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Great fic! I love the way you write the boys hanging out together on a normal day. Quil's Edward impression cracked me up. And it was such a nice moment with Quil and Leah at the end.
DQRC chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This oneshot kicks serious ass. It's funny, well written and has very believable dialogue. I love the characterisation between the pack members and the sea wolf stuff was hilarious.
mellyb6 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was epic! The scene in the garage was simply hilarious! Your story made me realize that I don't read enough stories about the pack, stories without Bella. I should fix this!
mhgood chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aw, Leah/Quil bonding! Love it!

This line had me in stitches: "Think about it-Cullen is like a hundred years old and he’s still in high school-of course he has tons of time to stalk her, he has nothing better to do.”
LaughLoveLeah611 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
that was really good! I liked it )

~Jackie
brankel1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
love it.
MyPhoenixLament chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I absolutely love this! And I have to say, the whole Seawolf thing just about killed me, as well as “Fathah, may I paste flowers in my scrapbook or shall I practice the piano first?” *snorts* The Quil and Leah interaction at the end is great, too. And I love that the scene where Leah hits the guy is really realistic; that is, he doesn't go running away crying, and Mary doesn't cling to Leah like she's a hero. Mary's ingratitude is sad, but it adds just enough of a serious edge to an otherwise very humorous story. Great job!