Reviews for Getting over Dimitri
Celeste chapter 12 . 3/21
I love it . It's amazing how u right but maybe can u make something happen between tasha and dimitri soon

Oh and like maybe before tasha and that leave they start making out and rose just gets angry but then dimitri comes and tell her he loves her but then rose is like " wow ur worst then I thought just leave me alone I was just starting to get better then u have to show up why can't I be happy with Adrian ! Do u want me to be happy !

I don't know something like that
Anyway thanks for writing it's awesome keep going
Mrs. Rhea chapter 12 . 1/23
Aww I love it! I just saw when this was last updated. Oh man. I really like this story!
Mrs. Rhea chapter 11 . 1/23
Omg, that's hilarious! I love it! Hahahaha
sportygirl180 chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Please update! This is a really great story. Just checking your timeline...has Christmas Happened? because you were mentioning the Christmas Eve Party, while they were shoe shopping?
adriansgirl chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
That was really Good!I laughed a lot and I love the Alto and illena thing!
BehindMyGlasses chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
DSKJFND;;J
WHT IS THIS YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN A AYEARRRRRRRRR
yafictionprincess chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
please please please update i love love love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Snuggle Puss! That is genius! Roflao
Snowflake chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
LOVE IT MAJORLY... I love Adrian and dimitri's reactions r priceless
vampireloverbaby18 chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
oh my god this one is PERFECT I was like aweeeee I was picturing the characters and ahhhh I was sad to see the chapter end SO HURRY THE HELL UP AND UPDATE :D pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
vampireloverbaby18 chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
omfg that was amazing i almost pissed myself while laughing I had to be quiet because everyone is sleeping but OMG sooooo funny there was a few mistakes but anyone could just fill in the words you left out to make the sentence make sense. but its fine it was good LOVE IT! but hey my new story make sure you see if you want to be a character!
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
that was good keep it up
Lexi34 chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
OMG i was like wtf when i didnt see the next chapter button! haha but i calmed down dont worry. I just wanted to tell you to hurry up with the next chapter :D jk hahaa you are amazing:)