Reviews for Jewels
A J friends chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
"For the love of little green apples ..." Cornelia swore, turning to look at the others. "'New Chapter Day' is now going to be called 'WTF Day'. What're these guys thinking?"

"That you make a pretty impressive monster," Irma fired back without blinking.

"This is so not good," Hay chirped, wringing her pigtails around and trying to ignore Cornelia trying to whallop Irma with a pillow next to her.

"No kidding," Will replied, taking the computer chair. "We save Elly, only to get ambushed and have me captured. What'd we ever do to ... Yellow14?"

"Overinspired him," Taranee groaned, as Irma and Cornelia rolled off the bed onto her, wrestling over the pillow. "Or her, I'm not sure which are what anymore at this site."

"Let's review, so we can go on to the next one," Irma panted, having won control of the pillow temporarily. Will hit the button as Irma hit Cornelia, and then the rest of them were all looking for plush ammo as the Earth girl ducked, and Taranee took the hit.

Great chapter, Yellow. Hope this continues soon. The girls have a pool on who saves who ya on the flipside, A J.
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Oh crud, Nerissa has the heart, that is not good (hope either elyon gets her power back soon or conry is enough to take Nerissa down since no one esle has any powers at the moment)
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Do continue your "Incredible Hulk"-style "W.I.T.C.H." series, 'cause this story puts the "awe" in "awesome." W.I.T.C.H. battles Phobos and his minions and save Elyon, only for Will to be magically imprisoned by Nerissa. That sorta sounds familiar. Oh, wait, it does! In the 36th TV episode of "W.I.T.C.H," Elyon is imprisoned magically by Nerissa. Now, in your "Hulk"-style series, it's up to I.T.C.H. (it sounds funny when I say it) to save their redheaded chum/commander. A small piece o' good news - "ThunderCats" turned 25 years old last week. I'm still writing "W.I.T.C.H./T'Cats," but i'm taking my time with it. Just thought I'd let ya know.