Reviews for Sensitivity to Initial Conditions
Mernzi chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I'm a little late to the party but I'm so glad I read this.
I read Here in the Garden of Sin today (you came HIGHLY recommended by Michelle over on Bookish Temptations) and after finishing it started reading your other works.
This was absolutely gorgeous. I love a good tragedy and this was just what I needed lol. Your writing is amazing!
her illusion chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
very interesting,a haunting look at what could have been..but how sad.
baldtomato chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
aww, so sad, but so "true". Well written as always, i wouldn't have expected less from you :-) I don't usually read anything marked "tragedy" unless i KNOW it will be well written. Perhaps Bella should have been killed by Tyler's van... but then that would be too cruel. Wonder what would happen to Jacob in this scenario but you're right, this is a story about the Cullens and i could do without the Quilleutes.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Except for present day Rosie all the others seem to have a dismal existance. Carlisle seems particularly melancholy. Such a shame that Jasper didn't wait around to find uot why Alice said what she did. For all of them 'life' would've been quite different if they had made different choices. But what of Emmett? He just disappeared. I thought we might have learned what had really happened to him. Beans827 rec'd this to me. As always it is beautifully written. Thank you.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
D mn, woman! You never cease to amaze me. I was on ADF last night and people were writing what fics they would read over again and I noticed this one of yours mentioned which I had not read nor did I realize it was just a o/s until I wandered over to read it. And again, it just hits me as WOW! I loved how you showed that the change of one decision (albeit a MAJOR decision) by Carlisle back in 1918 could have changed everything. It's like the "It's a Wonderful Life" of vampires. D mn, you are brilliant with this stuff! Thanks for sharing that.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Unique and wonderful.
Mell C chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Moving and haunting. Well done.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Good title. This is a sad way things could have turned out for any one of them.
Someryn chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Haunting and lovely, thank you.
tarablackthorn chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is a wonderfully well-written tale; one that really makes you think about cause and effect. I normally avoid tragedy fanfiction, but I find this story to be a worthwhile exception to my little rule. It strongly reminds me of Frank Capra's "It's a Wonderful Life" - specifically the dark part of the story where George Bailey is granted his wish that he's never been born, and he gets to experience what his little corner of the world would have been like had he never been in it. I see this story as Carlisle Cullen's similar alternate-universe experience, which definitively answers the question that has long plagued him: Did I do the right thing in changing Edward? And the answer, of course, is: yes.
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Very cool look at what might have been...
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
As other stories of yours I've read, this is thoughtful and well written.

Certainly an alternate universe that could have been had just a couple little things been changed here or there. Quite mundane, "normal" lives (I suppose you could say), and rather sad.

By the way, I have read "Amputated at the Neck" by Minisinoo. It's very good!
ValiumWaltzes chapter 1 . 2/7/2012