Reviews for Shot Right Through
Liz811 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
First HHH / Jericho I read and I love it.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This was really good I enjoyed it alot. I think it stands great by itself, but I bet you could make a chaptered story out of it. And I know that it would be good. Maybe you could write about thier past leading up to that night. The heartache they both have gone though. Thats just my thoughts.
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
As usual, a great story. Enough depth not to be a true PWP but a lot of fun. Could make a great longer story, as Chris helps Hunter through the divorce and everything. Does he let Randy have Steph? Maybe retire on the Grandest Stage and live quietly with Chris? All these questions may never be answered. Unless of course, you decide to write more. Which I will happily read.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow...that's all I have to say right now.
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aw I love love loved this, although I think Hunter belongs to Shawn I do think Hunt/Chris make a cute couple also.

I love the way you describe things and I felt so bad for Hunter throughout most of the chapter, I don't usually mind Stephanie though I was kind of hating her for what she'd done to him lol. Anyway I enjoyed the ending very much it was nice that neither of them where alone anymore.

I really think another chapter would be great however if you want to leave it as it is it would be great too.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aw, *tears* I love it. This was so amazing, I love how you built up the story behind Hunter and Chris both. I know you say you write smut all the time, but you write it in the best way possible. It's not just sex, you put a story behind it and emotions there that a lot of people couldn't pull off. The way you built up their loneliness, and then let them melt it both away from each other was just gold.

I love reading your stories so much, I get lost in them and how realistic and beautiful they are.

I have to let you know, I've always disliked this pairing btw. I couldn't picture them together-you totally blew that all away. This is at the top list of my fav stories it was that good. No more do I hate this pairing, well, as long as you write it. :)

Magical! I'm in love with words right now!

Thank you thank you thank you!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
M, PWP fics are the best. And I can easily see this going on, but I 3 it either way. *pets drunk H muse* I bet his mind was blown when he realized what Chris told him was true, that he wanted H not Shawn. We all know that H is one of the very few that can give Chris what he truly wants. :D

Sex. night. open. *dies* I really wouldn't mind walking in on that moment. As far as Steph is concerned, let Oily McTanner have her. They are made for one another.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
The truth shall set you free.

LOVE IT!