Reviews for Respect: I Won't be There
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
HOMAYGAHD! I supah love the ending! It really made sense for them to break up! The events seemed to be compressed in this chapter, making them seem fast, but it is really great! KYAAAAAAAH!
Terry-May chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
YES! 8D A happy ending

Congrats on finally wrapping this fic up. It's a happy ending, yay
Terry-May chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
They broke up! Dang you! xD

I should stop starting my reviews with exclamations. XD
Terry-May chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
He forgot to kiss her! xD Epic closing line!
KhAeL chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Noooo! NOoo! This story CAN'T be over! The ending was so sweet and worth the wait. good job!
invisible-gurl chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
awww this is the end? well at least it ended off somewhere good D actually it would've been better if we got to see tezuka sweat a little when he tries to propose to her XD great job and plz update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
PLEASE! PLEASE! OH! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! NAGMAMAKAAWA AKO... GUMAWA KA NG LIFE NA IKAKASAL... KASAL... TAS MAY ANAK SILA... PLEASE! THANK YOU! I READ THIS EVERYDAY IN HOPES OF AN UPDATE... PLEASE JUST THIS LAST REQUEST! thanks so much!
PearlyWirly1 chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
why a cliffhanger? plz update soon and how do you write this much? im lookin forward to next chpter ;D
angelrider13 chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
THEY BROKE UP? WHY? WHEN? HOW? Important questions! Please update soon! This is a really good fic!
amarie-chil chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Nooooooooo, why did you make them broken up ? again ?

I send you plenty of love like you asked, but please make them go out together one more time and that they'll have a happy ever after ! Pretty please ? (big puppy eyes)
invisible-gurl chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
O.O they broke up? what the hell? poor tezuka... ( but i suppose amai would want a relationship with someone who was actually there half the time instead of half way across the world... ( great job and plz update soon
invisible-gurl chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
awwww lol reading through this made me want to laugh but at the same time made me want to cry XD lol great job and plz update soon
invisible-gurl chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
aw 3... lol... this chapter is one big squee fest XD hahaha... it's so sweet 3... great job and plz update soon
ansonozaki chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
I love this! the last chapter was brilliant ! hope to see next update _
AlexisOrion15 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I was touched by their story the first time. And they still do now. Really like the series :)