Reviews for Of Wolves And Blood
God, I just died! You can't leave that cliffhanger thing and just not update! Argh!
koffeejinx chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Nictherat chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Where is the rest of this? We need MORE!
seefurther chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Please continue this! Yes, you've reduced me to begging. The pairing is intersting, and you can write! More, pretty please? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Hey! this is great! Awesome pairing. Hope the next chapter gets up soon!
Kara-24 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Он должен умереть!
julia.eidrian1 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
It was an exciting chapter. Kisses
emilylima55 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
this is amazing. i love love this. pls. continue!
Skylar Datenshi chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
*is cheering happily at the continuation* Yes! *happy dance*

Now onward to the review! Lets see... Well I'm glad that we got to see Jane's reaction to the imprint. I'm not happy that Alec did that to his own sister. That part seems a bit rushed to me. There's a few things that I'm left puzzled about. Either you did that on purpose and will explain them later on or there's a miscommunication between your story and the reader (me)
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit.
Lord Rekhyt chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
FINALLY! Keep up the writing, you have the knack for it! I'm not sure how I feel about evil!Alec (he's a personal favorite) but it definitely makes it highly interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter
Skylar Datenshi chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I get a funny feeling that you're not going to continue this one :( Awww man!
ucanburnmeaturstakeanytimebby chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Please do continue, this is a brilliant story, but in the first paragraph there is a grammatical error I thought you might like to know about; it has a full stop instead of "?" or "!?".
Sorry for being a grammar Nazi, it's a pet peeve.
Lord Rekhyt chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Brilliant opening chapter, you definitely need to continue soon! Love the pairing, and that's saying something, since you know I don't like FemSlash :P Please continue soon, kay? Kay? Kay.
Wolfcatcher93 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Omg I love it! Oh please please add on to it!