Reviews for Catch Up, Cullen!
CAngell chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Fun story!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Naomi M chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
really good
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Bella is certainly an experienced little vixen! lol
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Too funny, loved it.
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
A little different from when I was in high school, but let's not discuss ancient history, okay? I loved Edward's thought about never telling anyone about his wonderful experience with Bella. Bless his gentlemanly little heart! Cute story!
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Robsten0123 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow! I love it! I hope you will write one or 2 more chapters. Keep up the good work!
gladtabehere chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Very cute!

Oh the perils of 'a first timer'

"He was a teenage boy so would it be okay to just cum in his pants?

Nah, probably not."

I wonder how many virgins [at the time] had this happen to them.

I'd better shut up coz I have children who are teenage/young men. {Not a great visual, from where I'm standing, as a mother]

But funny for you to mention this nevertheless.

Love the pink cheeked, unexperienced wanting Eddie.

Just gives the character another dimension.

Cute Virgin material. Yep, that's it. lol

And I won’t even go into that little ‘hussy’ Bella Swan. Cheeky, lil Miss Experienced. "fancy that?" ;) JK!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
A true teenage boy then. Totally focused on sex...but he is still Geekward :D

Lovely story! Thank you for writing this!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I'm do glad I found you. This was sweet...
With The What Now chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This has gotta be one of my favourite one-shots. Love it.

I know this is a one-shot, but I'd love it if you turned it into a story, or just a few extra chpaters with other firsts of theirs.

Whether you do or not, I'll keep this on story alert, just in case.
TraciSnow chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
LOVED this! My favorite Edward is an awkward one! I have to think that Edward would've been a little awkward if SM would've given us more info...even if he can read minds, Bella was his first everything! And we ALL know that even though B was innocent too, she was more than willing to learn on, I love stories that show that kind of interaction between them. Besides, it definitely had some heat.

I also love how you involved Rose and especially Alice. Totally cute! Now, i am really excited to read your longer stories!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
That was great. I loved it!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Ok, first of all, good job with the one-shot. And second, we all know that Bella can always get what she wants, being the vixen that she is. I was laughing hard at this. Good job.