Reviews for Don't Trust Me
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Guh! What a fic!
septemberly chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aww it was such a lovely fan fic! I absolutely adore it!

"I've got scalpels, and I don't need guns to turn women on," Alex murmured huskily. His lips were so close that Addison could have sworn that she felt them graze her ear, and she couldn't stop herself from shifting her feet. "I've got something better."

It was my favorite part :)

I love how you ended it, too.

"Shut up," he whispered, closing the distance between them and crashing his lips down on hers. He finally did it. He took the dare. He moved. He kissed her first.

Loved it!

Thanks for writing & sharing!
Darling Pretty chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
God, sorry this has taken so long. I really meant to review like Sunday, but homework happened, and then I'm in the middle of tech week for a show, and I'm not getting home until 8 or 9. Anyway, enough excuses, moving on.

This should come as a really big shock to you, but I loved it. I always love your writing. But I love that this is partially dedicated to me, and I love that you think I'm partially the hands down best reviewer/Addex writer alive. You forgot to include yourself in that, btdubs.

So you want to know something funny? A while ago, like back in first semester, I was OBSESSED with "Don't Trust Me", and was going to write a story based around the EXACT line you used... Okay, now that I think about it, considering that it's you, it's really not all that weird. Anybody esle and I would be freaked out, but since we have headaches on the same day I guess it's not too freaky.

Wow, I just managed to write three paragraphs without even getting to the story. So... Onto the story! First off, I like this Lisa chick. She says the things I'm thinking and I appreciate her for that. More Lisa chicks, I say! (I'm starting to sound like Kate.) And I love that Izzie is gone! I only like Izzie when an Addex fan is writing her. She's usually pretty cool when WE write her. She's a bitch when anybody else does. I simply love that Addison doesn't even consider kicking Alex out for Kevin. Because Kevin, while a nice guy, is just jealous and if he's willing to dump her over this little thing, they clearly have some bigger issues. Plus the fact that Addison feels the need to exaggerate about Kevin to Alex should tell her something, like maybe the fact that she's trying to make him jealous becuase SHE WANTS HIM. Plus, Alex is just plain freaking amazing and you'd have to be crazy to be Addison and pick Kevin over him! And I love that Alex WANTED to make the first move and he dreamed about it, even if he didn't in real life. Except then he did and all was right with the world. And I loved that he just told her to shut up and kissed her because that seems like a very Karev thing to do. On the whole, this story just made me very happy.

Okay, I'm pretty sure I've written oneshots shorter than this review and I have an APUSH test tomorrow which I haven't started studying for, so I think it might be time for me to go do that. But, really quickly, I just want to pimp August and Everything After, because I'm still waiting for your review, and that's REALLY important because I seriously value your insights! So yeah... The end.

-Juli-
goldentail chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Loved it!
kate811 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Oh my gosh! I squealed with glee when I saw my name in the author's note! I'm so happy to share this story with Juli, because it's five thousand (I've noticed when I actually type out the zeros in thousands, this website gets rid of them, so now I just write out the word) words of pure, Addex greatness!

For starters, I love you for making Richard make Alex go to LA. Maybe Richard's a closet Addex fan. I'd believe it!

Next, I loved that Alex and Izzie are divorced and she moved to Arizona! Oh how I wish that would happen on the show. Well, at least Alex finally told her off in the last episode. That's comforting. What's not comforting is Heigl's still on contract and will inevitably be back :(

Anyway, onto happier things! AKA Alex's obvious jealously. LOVED it. I shared his pain, well not the jealously part, but the obvious dislike part. I'm sure Kevin's probably a lovely person, but he's not Alex!

My FAVORITE part was the whole exchange after Alex met Kevin. How they couldn't help themselves with the inappropriate discussion and how Alex is basically drawn to standing close to her. *sigh* and the fact that the patient heard the whole thing and wondered how they were both still dressed. I wondered that for most of Seasons 2 and 3.

OHMYGOSH and him admitting he didn't want to flirt with anyone in Seattle and their almost kiss...*THUD.*

AND HIS DREAM? You're killing me.

And I'm with Alex on hating "What if" moments. They DO suck. So thank goodness they did away with "What if-ing". And so glad HE kissed HER. Addison did way too much work in Season 3. She deserves to not have to make the first move in this story!

So in conclusion, this was fabulous, and I really, really, REALLY loved it!

-Kate :)
gingertwist chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
OMG !Pure awesomeness !
rockettorussia chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
bril :)
iamkellylouise chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
ok, so i love you )

i'm becoming a bit of an Addex addict! 3 this!