Reviews for Sounding the Crystal Bell
Moratorium19 chapter 2 . 4/11
There is an undertone of racism in this chapters against the Turks, which I quite like, because this is how I would imagine someone who is not used to cohabitation with other species / nationalities would react.

Her father sounds like a broken man already, only being able to say thank you. It reminds me a lot of this mentality in a few countries, mostly preponderant in eastern Asia, where you have to bow your head and take everything even if unfair. An interesting read is Fear and Trembling of Amélie Nothomb.

Cris' reaction is perfectly understandable. I would also feel outraged in her boots.

I like how she says that physical division of the kitchen, with her parents standing shoulder to shoulder on one side, her on the other, means also psychological and social division.

Moratorium19 chapter 1 . 4/11
Hello there :)

So, first of all, I like the verbs you use. For instance the train hauling the employees, I get this mental image of a personified, tired train dragging reluctant employees in, haha.
Hmm it is difficult to know right here where I stand. On the one hand, I can understand where Cristobel comes from, and how she could hate her father for basically dooming them to a shitty life. On the other hand, it's quite callous to first think about this and hate him when the poor man, whom her mother defended, is obviously under pressure and about to die for a crime he maybe did not even commit.

I'm withholding further judgement until I read the rest :D
CupcakesCult chapter 36 . 10/18/2016
So I just read you fic in three days and I loved it ! Thanks for sharing it with us ! Well, you ended it quite a while ago, but I still wanted to tell you how much I loved it (since FFVII fic with a pairing with Reno and a OC aren't that numerous, it's the first I've read so far :P )
I loved the way you managed to track back all the game story without making it boring at all, and the way you put the romance was really great (in my point of view) since it really slide naturally during the story.
So, thanks for the great time you gave me !
Guest chapter 18 . 2/13/2015
reno reno reno,
dramatic sigh
you are such a sexy kind of stupid
reno fan chapter 13 . 2/13/2015
reno is evil yet for some reason freakishly adorable
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 36 . 6/1/2014
OMG, that coffin bit killed me! lol.

Seriously though, this was a really good story! I'd say 4.8 and a 1/2 out of 5 stars! (points docked for me wanting more and making the relationship happen so late!)
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 35 . 6/1/2014
Granted I don't read as much as I'd like, but this was definitely one of the sweetest lemons I've read. I'm really liking these two!
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 34 . 6/1/2014
Heh, leave it to Yuffie to get her friend.
I'd say awesome chapter, but that's rather an understatement, so instead I'll say : FINALLY!
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
Talk about bitter-sweet...
You probably already know, but you said 'mondy' at a point.
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 32 . 6/1/2014
Rufus and his damn executions! I swear...
But that's terrible, having to hear that. Although it sounds to me like this is Tseng also offering his own kind of repentance, maybe a little bird whispered something in his ear?
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 31 . 6/1/2014
On a side note, I always did wonder how the change to Nanaki happened... Anyways, that's so sad that it took two years for Cris and Reno to speak - even just in passing!
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
I... I can't even find words... Brava!
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 29 . 6/1/2014
I know I hope so!
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 28 . 6/1/2014
Urgh, I hated the submarine mini-game-thing! It took me forever to get the hang of it! But good chapter!
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 27 . 6/1/2014