Reviews for Mara: The Baby and the Bathwater
BatFan chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Heh...that was hilarious. Only problem, appears to have screwed up the formatting.
Ah well. I'm off to read more.
Chibi Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
I couldn't resist the summary... Dick throwing poor Mara out the window! This fic was just wonderful... it had the right touch of humour with a lot of powerful emotions. I think one of the best things I love about the series is how you've managed to portray a superhero family as being quite normal. And Mara's just... *awesome*. She's a tough little fireball, too smart for her own good, and I totally see much of Dick and Bruce in her. Yet underneath it all, she's just a kid... and you've managed to get that point across. Lots of lovely *snifflesniffle* points near the end, and great storytelling about a superhero family dealing with their superhero persona and normal life. Can I say Bravo? _
Mouse Pirate chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
that was really good. but, i have a question, i'm a little new to the comic book scene, and is maraverse an actual comic or is it somewthing you made up? cuz if you made it up id like to read the rest of your fics!
Kathryn Angelle chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
Excellent story! I actually cried- of course, I was in a weepy mood already, because I have a stuffy nose and Mr. Gomez picked on me during French and I didn't sleep at all last night, and things like that, but I WOULDN'T cry at all unless I clicked with a character; and Mara and I have 'totally clicked'. I love her! (And I'm completely on her side. And Bats). Yes, public school is populated with rabble!
Arwen chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Now THIS is the kind of Mara I like! Comedy, drama, Dick being told off by more than one person... can I please have s'more?