Reviews for War Wounds
BipolarDragon chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I so wanted them to get together but damn, you made so much SENSE!
Neve chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Agh. Wut? Why you do this to me Anderson?
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Why couldn't they be together?:(( ( crying) !
hpimperfections chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This is so sad! GREAT story! I wish there were more PG-rated stories that were like this. It is very in character, and I really like the way you portray Moody.
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
GREAT FANFIC :D! Definitely one of the best Moody-centric fanfics i've ever read :D! I LOVE how you fleshed out Moody and Imogen's characters :D! And you kept Mad-Eye in-character which is very good :)! I like how you described their interaction with each other. Like how Moody leaned against her, and how Imogen helped him keep his balance. Oh, and the heartbreaking exchange between them near the end of the story. You know they want each other, but at the same time, you know they can't be together. Wah! so sad, man x.x! Talk about unrequited love. And they're perfect together too! Nonetheless, GREAT FIC :D! Constant Vigilance :D!
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
As always, you have my undying respect for your writing.

It's sad, but very real how you had these two end up. I'm glad you didn't take the easy way out and opt for the twu wub approach, and instead had them act like the intelligent people they are.

And the image of Moody in a conga line made something die inside of me. Thank you VERY much.
Carol chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
You know, I've just read the entirety of your Darkness and Light trilogy, and I absolutely loved it, but it was War Wounds that made me cry. Your sense of character (in all uses of the word) is remarkable. Never stop writing.
Emma chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Wow. This was excellent - I don't even *like* Moody as a rule, and now you've got me crying! That was a beautiful story. Good job.
Ayla Pascal chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
You have a really good writing style. And this is a very unique story.

Well done!
Beck chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Oh what more can i say than 'awwwwwwwww.'

very cute, very funny, and as always, i loved it.
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
I read this at fictionalley first, but I still love it. Why? *shrugs* It's one of the few OC-driven fics I can stand and even like. I think Imogen is a character that has originality and flavor that distinctly lacks in other OC fics. Excellent job!
Karia Tailor chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
This was a wonderful fic! I wish Imogen and Moody could stay together, though. I think it would be good for both of them. Or at least, it would be if the objections that were raised didn't exist. Of course, if that were the case, the fic would be a lot different, if not nonexistant. Ah well. *sigh* Anyway, this is an excellent story you have here, and you have my congratulations on a job well done. Bravo!
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
As usual, excellent and intriguing story. Great continuation of the little hints we see in "Darkness & Light." I think they make a cute couple *g*