Reviews for Shinigami Naruto
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I suggest a beta and a few people to help suggest ideas. The length of this chapter is akin to a length of a readers referred Author's note. I mean it's really, really short. And the dialogue could use some work.

You're telling us what's happening and not showing. Then again your spelling is better then most I seen so there is a lot of potential.
gorutovssageta chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
So Narutos zanpaktu is a girl i like it made me smile when i read it update this soon id like 2 learn more
Hachichiyyin chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Chapters too short. Besides, there are some noticeable grammars and mispells.
narutowilliams chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
this story was awesome. I liked how naruto has a second life and not as shinobi but as a shinigami and i would love to knw how the story ends when its complete.
pageswan45 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
wow, when i read the story i felt it. the picture materialized in front of me as if my mind began to open for the first time . you added the right amount of detail to not make it wordy but enough to see the real picture. you used the right amount to not let the details take away from the story all in all you are on your way to grat writing cant wait untill i can read chapter 4!
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Nice story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
The Flying Taco chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I like this story. CONTINUE!
chm01 chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
the only problem I see is that the chapters are too short
forestscout chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
its going to be Amaterasu isnt it
deadw8 chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
gs gs so far i like it thow will kubi be naruto hallow and also i thought it would be funny if naruto gets sent to hell by azin becuse naruto found some thing so kubi trains naruto in hell tell hre go back
RasenShuriken92 chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
awesome! :D

please update soon! :D
Kel Tenrou Rikudou chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
damn this is a good story! oh and i'll probably review on my PSP but its a pain in the *ss to type. so i won't review as much (i so gotta get that new psp with the keyboard!)
Kel Tenrou Rikudou chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
good story! wish i was there at the beginning though...
Toa Naruto chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Nice update, but you misspelled coarse, it should be course...jut be sure to double check your work for spelling and gramatical errors, they really take away from the story.
Fury074 chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Gin Ichimaru was a member of the Fifth Devision, attaining the rank of Lieutenant in that devision before becoming Captain of the Third Devision.

Also, a Katana's blade length was never 42 inches long. It would have varied depending on the user's height, but was never longer than 30 inches. However, this is a Zanpakuto, and while based on a Katana, I suppose that the blade could be that long. It would, however, be considered a Nodachi or Great Sword.