Reviews for Maelstrom
viha chapter 1 . 4/28
That was a really beautiful story.i really liked it specially the colored photo part
pressuredtreasure chapter 1 . 1/7
I read this like more than a thousand times but it still gives me the feels. This is a masterpiece. Absolutely flawless. I am so thankful for the fandom to have someone like you to fill us with these beautiful writings. Bless you!
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 1/2
:D 3
PLAGIARISM chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM! DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE!

Thank you.
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
fluffy! but I really liked it. romance blooming everywhere! yipee!
DoorDignity chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Don't apologize for the length, because that was just amazing. You probably won't be able to read this review, considering you don't write fan fictions anymore (or at least I think so), but I just wanted to say that this was absolutely beautiful.

Love,
DoorDignity
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Beautiful.
LuceyLacie chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
To describe this in one word, it'll be beautiful.
Hayoona chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
As usual I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
it's beautiful :')
KaUiA chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
No need to apologize about the length. I love it! It fits. I left me hungry for more. I love stories where colors are involved.
athena5299 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
simply beautiful, so simple yet it leaves such deep meaning behind
Jenna chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
AWWWWWWWWW! that was so cute and touching! once again, your stories make me want to cry :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I Love it..
I LOVE IT SO MUCH.. X))

This fic was so beautiful.
Such a wonderful plot you have...
And at the ending..
Unconsciously, it's made smiled.
Not a grinned, and not my common smiles, it's a genuine one..
You make me do that.
I felt my heart so warm reading this one.. :') It feels.. peace..

You're one of the best author I ever seen..
Hope to see your piece of work next! XP \(o)/

Keep up the AWESOME work! XDD

"C"
Sally chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love this story. It's so adorable you just have to smile. It's a sweet romance and it makes my heart tingle and I'm happy. I love this story. And I hope to see one of your novels one day when I'm passing by the book stores. I'd defiantly buy it.