Reviews for Putting Flesh to the Bones
Huge fan chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
This story is amazing! I've read it over and over again! I love the way you've characterised Vincent. He's not so angsty.
I wish you would update soon! Please please please update soon!
PerfectLove88 chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
Oh how I wish you would have finished this story. You have rekindled my fangirl love for Vincent Hehe
silent.destiney chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
OMG!
I love your story... The way you define the relationship between Tifa and Vincent is amazing. Also I really like the way you portray Cloud and the fact that he really isn't perfect...
Every time I read your story it's like reality disappears just for a little while!
So please, whenever you've got the time or the yearning, continue this story!
It would be a shame to let a story as unique and beautiful as this unfinished!
Taquiner chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
Wow! WowwowowWOW! Ok your story has totally kicked off my interest in finding VinTifa fics - not that many others can portay vincents character like you. Amazing! I loved every chapter & almost screamed when they finally got down to it. I loved Vin playing the hero & the numerous times Vin saved Tifa's life.

I also respect you for not ruining Cloud in your fic & keeping him in character for as much as possbile.
x Euphoria chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
I know there are a lot of authors out there that make their own version of ff7 and of course i would enjoy yours a lot! 3! it took me a little longer to read this than normal because of work and stuff but i'm also in the middle of reading another story that is vincent and tifa through out a retelling off ff7 as well so sometimes i'd get the stories mixed up x_x. Bad idea on my end! But i'm glad I got to where you left off on here. :) If you ever decide to pick this back up it would be great for Vincent to get his revenge on hojo ]. Take care _
Wolfwarrior1124 chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
I just found this story and I really enjoyed reading what you have so far, I hope you come back to it soon.
Varna chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
They do say love is about timing, and Cloud's timing, well, it wasn't what he was hoping it would be.

I have not reviewed this story until now, but its been interesting so far. I liked how you used elements of the real story and webbed yours in those setting effortlessly.

Vincent changed way too quickly for my taste, most of all I guess is I don't like him with short hair, hehehe.

keep us updated.
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
will there be anymore of this one? I really like it
Ash Gray Kitsune chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
TTwTT Please update when you can! Such wonderful, wonderful stories! (will be reviewing on all the others when has time)
no-longer-in-use-101 chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
_

Please tell me your gonna finish this?

I would love to find out what happens next!

All the best!

One Of A Beautiful Kind
Ski October chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
Oh, no, girl - please don't just leave it there!

This is sooo good, it really pulled me in! And man, I cannot wait to see Teef go ballistic on Scarlet! :D
lucian87 chapter 16 . 6/23/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome story I'm addicted.
Ditsy Doo chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
Great story i have to say i love it so far and please keep up tne good work

for it being my first tifaXvince fic i have to say it's broadend my horizen
tristar3149 chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
a wonderful story and it is so good, can't wait frot he end and update when you can.
Spring-Loaded-Cherie chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
YES! THIS CHAPTER IS PROOF THAT HE ISN'T SOME CREEPY ASS VAMPIRE WITH NO FEELING BELOW THE WAIST!

ahem* I really enjoyed this chapter and this beautiful story is getting better and better! Love the smooth transition that they are taking and the character development in Vincent is astounding! I'm curious to see what happens next...