Reviews for Putting Flesh to the Bones
Amazing chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
I love this story and have read it numerous times! The way you've characterized Vincent is just amazing. He's broody and quiet but has much more zest to him which I love. Your Tifa is just spot on in my opinion. All the characters are. You've done a great job with the story. Following a different route but still keeping to the story and at a great pace too. Really hope you find the time to update this soon and also your other fics.
Huge fan chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
This story is amazing! I've read it over and over again! I love the way you've characterised Vincent. He's not so angsty.
I wish you would update soon! Please please please update soon!
PerfectLove88 chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
Oh how I wish you would have finished this story. You have rekindled my fangirl love for Vincent Hehe
silent.destiney chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
OMG!
I love your story... The way you define the relationship between Tifa and Vincent is amazing. Also I really like the way you portray Cloud and the fact that he really isn't perfect...
Every time I read your story it's like reality disappears just for a little while!
So please, whenever you've got the time or the yearning, continue this story!
It would be a shame to let a story as unique and beautiful as this unfinished!
Taquiner chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
Wow! WowwowowWOW! Ok your story has totally kicked off my interest in finding VinTifa fics - not that many others can portay vincents character like you. Amazing! I loved every chapter & almost screamed when they finally got down to it. I loved Vin playing the hero & the numerous times Vin saved Tifa's life.

I also respect you for not ruining Cloud in your fic & keeping him in character for as much as possbile.
x Euphoria chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
I know there are a lot of authors out there that make their own version of ff7 and of course i would enjoy yours a lot! 3! it took me a little longer to read this than normal because of work and stuff but i'm also in the middle of reading another story that is vincent and tifa through out a retelling off ff7 as well so sometimes i'd get the stories mixed up x_x. Bad idea on my end! But i'm glad I got to where you left off on here. :) If you ever decide to pick this back up it would be great for Vincent to get his revenge on hojo ]. Take care _
Wolfwarrior1124 chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
I just found this story and I really enjoyed reading what you have so far, I hope you come back to it soon.
Varna chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
They do say love is about timing, and Cloud's timing, well, it wasn't what he was hoping it would be.

I have not reviewed this story until now, but its been interesting so far. I liked how you used elements of the real story and webbed yours in those setting effortlessly.

Vincent changed way too quickly for my taste, most of all I guess is I don't like him with short hair, hehehe.

keep us updated.
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
will there be anymore of this one? I really like it
Ash Gray Kitsune chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
TTwTT Please update when you can! Such wonderful, wonderful stories! (will be reviewing on all the others when has time)
Ooabk chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
_

Please tell me your gonna finish this?

I would love to find out what happens next!

All the best!

~One Of A Beautiful Kind~
Ski October chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
Oh, no, girl - please don't just leave it there!

This is sooo good, it really pulled me in! And man, I cannot wait to see Teef go ballistic on Scarlet! :D
lucian87 chapter 16 . 6/23/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome story I'm addicted.
Ditsy Doo chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
Great story i have to say i love it so far and please keep up tne good work

for it being my first tifaXvince fic i have to say it's broadend my horizen
tristar3149 chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
a wonderful story and it is so good, can't wait frot he end and update when you can.