Reviews for The Misfortunate Tale : Beauty and the Beast NOT
Kira4Schiffer chapter 13 . 4/28/2017
Even as years passed from the time I first read this fic, this is still surely one of my favorites.
Undoubtly one of the best ExT ever.
I don't remember if I have ever left any review here (well maybe under another name), but I just want to give you my gratitude.
Thank you for writing this.
Even if you may have retired from the ff world, keep writing and spreading your ideas
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
so do realize tnat tnat tnere s notning interesting in tnis cnapeter in tnis
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
No! answer the phone woman!
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
That hurt... wah!
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
I feel bad for her
maufullbuster21 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is the best ExT fic I have read so far! I like the way how you insert your own plot to the story and how perfect you portray the characters. The first five chapters are written well that it makes me read it 4 hours straight until the end. Im looking forward to your other EriolxTomoyo fics! Thank You for giving me a chance to experience your awesome writing skills! :-*
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
The little Devil could care less of a venue. He never gives up
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Living together... Hmmm... Eriol, you really are twisted
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Her normal life ruined. All because of an evil Clow Reed Incarnate
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Eriol is really cunning and sneaky. He knows how to get what he wants
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
The Cursed Man. Poor him. He inherited a curse that he didn't even do.

I'm just reviewing this story. I've re-read it a few weeks ago. Odd that I didn't leave a review
woofyy chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
I thought tomoyo was bound by magic that she was the only one to experience the bad luck if eriol touched her so why does other women, like kaho, still get injured when eriol touched her? Or does the curse still allies and eriol just won't touch other females? But then what's the point of the ritual then if tradegy will still happen to other females PR is it that the granules of sand won't fall if other females experience the bad luck, only if tomoyo experience it? So many questions in my headdd. Please answer them!
reviewer chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Oh my! You made me smile, you made me cry, you made me fall in love... so much. I believe this is the best ExT fic ive read so far. The plot is awesome. The writing is good, just a few mis written sentences around. And Tomoyo and Eriol are so in character, one would thought its actually canon. Well done. And thank you for this wonderful read.
chocolatxxdelish chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
I don't think it's THAT bad... I actually like this story, a lot! A classic fairy tale rewrite, and I LOVE fairy tales, so there's no way I can not like the story. Plus, all the sappy lovey-dovey parts... Romance is romance because of those sickly sweet moments, and I gotta say, you got the feeling of them down pat.
My one suggestion? Your writing sounds a bit oddly worded at some points. I can't pinpoint any specific points, but it's just... In general. Just something to think about when you post another fanfic, ne?