Reviews for Parallels
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Rossi is always the first to know. He's nosier than Garcia.
I haven't read this in a very long time. In fact I was looking for it. I reviewed this as lolyncut, and now, I get to review it again as tannerose5.
I do miss Reid/Prentiss. The writers didn't see what the rest of us did. These two belong together.
I'm always hoping that Reid will really have it with bionic JJ and her trying to outdo everyone. He'll move to England, have bunches of babies with Emily, and they both live happily ever after. Is that too much to ask?
Anyway, I loved reading this again.
Margie
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Awwww. Omfg. Adorable. The end! Ahh.

I'm pretty sure I remember that one. I remember Rossi's trained stare.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I'm with you all the way wanting Emily and Spencer together. Maybe with season seven just around the corner, and with JJ and Emily coming back, CBS will finally put these two together.

This was/is my all-time favorite Emily/Spencer moment. Love Rossi's looks.
yaba chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I loved it. I think you're completely spot on about the tiny inkling of Reid/Prentiss in that scene. Absolutely lovely :)

Yana
candystaples chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I really liked this!
TheyCallMeMr.Pigg chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Adorablllleee. Very very cute, and accurate. :)
Not A Droid chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I liked that scene too (along with people on Youtube apparently) and I think (or hope) it means we might see these two get together on screen.

Until then we need as many Emily/Spencer fics as possible.

I always find hard to know exactly what Rossi's looks mean. He was amused by something, but he has an inscrutable nature sometimes.

Anyway, thanks for the fic.
Obsidian Storm chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great!

I loved that scene! The shipper in me was bouncing up and down when I seen it.
amanda chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Very awesome! And don't worry- you are not alone- I felt the same way watching the episode also. For awhile now I've thought Prentiss was in love with Hotch; but this episode made me rethink that. Good Job!
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Very nice! My husband and I have only just gotten into Criminal Minds (his mother is a huge fan) and we've basically raced through the DVD seasons she has. We just finished the first disc of season 4, and we can't wait for more. I really think Prentiss and Reid are so right for each other, and I got on board with them with fevor after episode 4.3, Minimal Loss...my respect for Prentiss really grew then, too!

Anyway, enough of my life story ;)

thanks for sharing!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This was really well done. I love that you didn't really change anything - you just put your own little spin on it. I don't recall Rossi's glance...hmm..I'm going to have to go back and rewatch the episode. Damn, what a chore. Haha. :)

Nice job!
Kat chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I've been waiting since the end of the episode on Wednesday for a fic about this scene! I loved the scene and I love this fic. I will have to rewatch to look for the Rossi glance. I was kind of hoping that Reid putting the star back together for Emily was a bit of forshadowing...but probably just wishful thinking. :)
dustytiger chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
i was thinkign that too when i saw that scene no worries hehe... would love to see the continued :)
ace4022 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I love Reid/Prentiss. I often find myself picking up on hints and wondering if i'm just overanalyzing everything too...but i loved this scene and i love the story you put behind it!
MadLori chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I love your interpretation of this scene. I'm looking through R/P colored glasses as well, the scene can certainly be viewed that way. Great fic coda.