Reviews for Love Affair
rosemaire77 chapter 12 . 5/31
edward asking bella 2 marry him
rosemaire77 chapter 11 . 5/31
i love this chapter and it was great
rosemaire77 chapter 6 . 5/31
omg my favortrie part was when edward wanted bella well wanted bella
Ira Bell chapter 30 . 11/24/2014
Loved it
ouat328 chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
This is a good story. But for the future you may want to proof read your stories (unless English isn't your first language) - there are quite a few errors.
Sarah Amin chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
I'm guessing she's pregnant , hopefully Edward's child , no need for more drama than they already have ..
Sarah Amin chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
i love this story but i kinda despise Bella and Edward ..
She made a choice to cheat on her husband when she could have simply left him but yet she didnt want to do that so as not to hurt him but cheating on him wont hurt him right ?
Not to mention Edward , how could he do that to his brother , he could have asked her to choose yet he also made the choice to betray his brother .. While i'm not a big fan of Emmett he didnt do anything to warrant what they did.
CSG chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Im very interested in your plot line. It seems very interesting. I have to be honest though. There are quiet a few errors. I dont know if you would want to have someone go over it for you since its a completed fic? Im not flaming you i swear. I just wanted to to be honest. Thanks.
Cat196 chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
Love the story so much
Eastend Gal chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
Yey she is preggers
Eastend Gal chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
Hi that was a great chapter
I wonder if emmet was cheating on Bella while in "new York"
Bellaangel383 chapter 29 . 7/12/2013
love it!
edwardishismiddlename chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
I realize this is over a year old but you should still get this I hope. You asked for more info on your story so here is what I think. Take it or leave it. You obviously enjoy writing because you finished a 30 chapter project. I was drawn by the complete on the whole. I stayed because the theme was entriguing. I offer a caution to you as a fledgling writer. Please hear me out; I am not criticizing for the sake of it. The missed expectation I see is in the glossing over of difficult subject matter. I see you moving in to a discussion of some depth and as quickly as the reader begins the angst you step away from the conflict, leaving your reader with a sense of Scarlett Ohara thinking about it tomorrow while today we remain on the good ship lollipop. This actually is a common obstacle for female writers in general. One, once overcome, leads to a fulfilling work of art. Women by their typical nature avoid conflict. You have foreseen this issue and overcome it with a tantalizing conflict but upon facing step two, fall back to the female dislike of problems therefore state it and move on without the struggle necessary to achieve the healthy forward movement in every protagonists journey i.e. too quickly. It may simply be that your protagonist is also your antagonist and even though Emmet is hinted as a negative character no one, including you, could really dislike him which almost turns him into the good guy with no story bad guy and no comprehensive discovery of Bella's reasons for such offensive behavior because, let's face it, "you can't help who you fall in love with" is bad grammar (ends in a preposition jk;0)) AND is completely beside the point; she cheated with only minor remorse.

And what about Edward? Is he Pan? Cuz his superficial presence makes me want to bitch slap him good! Seriously, boy needs an IQ test or something. Realistically hon, he's not really present in your story. Your readers don't know anything about him other than that he mind numbingly loves Bella which is fine but why?

Lastly, I'm still reading so your story has major potential and that with you holding the pen. Just don't be afraid to wallow in the negative feelings, it adds character.

Thank you for sharing your tale. You are brave and committed, something to be proud of, your accomplishments!
mylifemyrules1 chapter 10 . 10/15/2012