Reviews for 999
StarryNight101 chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
That was really, very awesome. All squee-ifying and Donna being awesome and.. yeah, that was pretty awesome. The Doctor and Donna discussing Rose is pretty much amazing. Also, in answer the the Doctor's question, 'How was it even possible that she could outsmart him by admitting she had no answer?' Answer: She's Donna. She's awesome. That's how. :D
StarryNight101 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Aw... that was lovely! It's weird to think that I used to hate 10.5/Rose together... but then a really good fanfic, and a really good video changed my mind about them. Now, I unashamedly ship them to extreme degrees. I especially loved the line 'But he'll miss you. Neither of us gets everything.'
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
This is great :D
nothingbetter2do chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Someone else who's read/heard The Stone Rose! I squeed when I saw the reference!
bluedragon1836 chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Well, I'm Christian - Catholic to be precise - so I believe in God and all that, but I totally understand the viewpoints in this chapter. I mean, who knows what's true really? There's no proof for anything!

I don't know what other people think, but this chapter did not insult or upset me at all. And honestly, there are so many viewpoints out there that I would not pay any mind to anybody who raises a stink about this chapter.

Love these short snipit things! Please keep writing them and feel free to express any ideas or views you want! Just cause some of the readers don't agree with 'em is no reason to stay silent!
Doobrey Ferkin chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
This was lovely to read, really cleverly done. The ending in particular was brilliant. I'm loving this whole series and the 9 concept! DoobreyFerkin lol :-) x
NewDrWhoFan chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
That was really, really great :) I loved how you put together the story of how the Doctor and Rose fit in to the glimpses we saw of them in the episode, and how perfectly random their life together is.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
Painfully realisitc, I must say. I really like how you've handled Martha and her morning person, medical student, Martha-y mind :)
bluedragon1836 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Oh, that's beautiful!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
I love how Donna keeps her myriads of observations to herself... and that she actually got him to say it! Beautifull recollections on the Doctor's part :)
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
Beautiful - both oneshots! Looking forward to more.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Very nice. Well done, almost equating Rose to the TARDIS, especially since they do have that little bond from "Parting of the Ways". The "forever" observation is quite lovely, too :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That is so perfectly awsome, and rather astute :) I buy it! Well done.
Novindalf chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Thankyou so so so much for the 'acceptance' fic. There aren't enough of them out there :(

No, not ‘her Doctor’. The Time Lord Doctor. If either one of them was hers, it was the human one.

The PERFECT line to sum them up :D

x Nia
Doobrey Ferkin chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Love the concept of this, didn't know that about 9! And this is really well written - love it! DoobreyFerkin lol :-) x