Reviews for Long Way Down
yoruyoseihime chapter 17 . 4/29
I must say your story is really nice. ... I usually don't like a complete romantic fanfic but this is surely good enough. .. well please write more stories. ...
Hitsuhina13 chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Awwww what a very touching story
anime freak 33 chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
just absolute perfection marry me please? Amazing story!
reddevil47 chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Such a nice and sweet story, oh and greenjow was such a mean guy in this, I actually like greenjow but I would see him acting like this if he was a real person
oakleaf chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
Very nicely written. You've crafted the characters well in this AU, and I love that everything is interconnected. Awesome story, well done!
Cynical-Servant chapter 17 . 10/6/2012
This story was so so freaking AWESOME! I LOVED it! It was a great story :D!
sunflowerspot chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
This story is so perfect. I love the AU setting and the way you wrote everybody and how you showed their lives changing. I really hope you write a sequel to this someday because it's marvelous!BRava! _
Seriah.no.saint chapter 17 . 12/16/2011
CLAP CLA CLAP CLAP... I really do hope you actually wrote or are writting the sequel... i'll have to check your profile for that D
Seriah.no.saint chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Without reading the last 7 paragraphs i was already thinking of possible scenarios and the one i liked the most was to make Ichigo bite his own tongue when he saw Orihime with her brother who'd be on a wheelchair - haha silly i know but i like to think ahead and then WHAM! be surprised!

Exciting!
Seriah.no.saint chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh! wow! totally original never even crossed my mind to think up a story like that!

I'm liking this!
gpcat chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
This was FABULOUS! Amazing! Great! Superb! Wonderful! There are not too much adjectives to describe it. You are such a great author. Your writing skills area almost professional. The plot and characters were so well developed, once I started reading I couldn't stop. I really want a sequel. I hope seeing Ichigo walking and trying his best to protect Inoue. I would like to see their relationship develop. Since Inoue doesn't have a family of her own, I wish she gets pregnant, so she can start a family. I would like to see Ichigo's reaction too. I will wait anxiously for it.

Congratulation.
pandafuu chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Please make it with him learning to walk them getting married lemons maybe? Huge ichihime fan I would love it if u could change the ending a bit?
Ramen XD chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
AMAZING STORY XD i loved it throughout :D
Hanran chapter 17 . 4/15/2011
wow this was a really sweet story, full of emotion, I liked it a lot congratulations, you made such a good work..)
nypsy chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
of course the baddies escaped-wouldn't expect anything different.

loved this tale. hope when sequel starts up, ichi is up & walking/running/fighting (maybe tats has gotten him into martial arts) since in back of his mind he's gotta wonder if aizen/grim will come after hime again. w/his protective personality, i'd see him taking steps to be the best protector he can be. if there's a time skip & they are older, maybe we can get an M rated sequel? will look for it in spring.