Reviews for Long Way Down
bloomXboom chapter 17 . 8/7
one of the most lovely ichihime fanfic ever.! I had butterflies in my stomach reading it.! ichihime love is beautiful. amazing plot. I loved ichigo's character the most. ichigo on the wheelchair and actually carries his life in WHEELCHAIR "beautifully written". you have actually kept the plot on line and as realistic as it could, and I have you know you succeeded. hands off.
write more.
thanks for the fanfic.
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
This story already makes me wanna cry :(
hachimitsu10 chapter 17 . 4/29/2015
I must say your story is really nice. ... I usually don't like a complete romantic fanfic but this is surely good enough. .. well please write more stories. ...
Hitsuhina13 chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Awwww what a very touching story
anime freak 33 chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
just absolute perfection marry me please? Amazing story!
reddevil47 chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Such a nice and sweet story, oh and greenjow was such a mean guy in this, I actually like greenjow but I would see him acting like this if he was a real person
oakleaf chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
Very nicely written. You've crafted the characters well in this AU, and I love that everything is interconnected. Awesome story, well done!
Cynical-Servant chapter 17 . 10/6/2012
This story was so so freaking AWESOME! I LOVED it! It was a great story :D!
sunflowerspot chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
This story is so perfect. I love the AU setting and the way you wrote everybody and how you showed their lives changing. I really hope you write a sequel to this someday because it's marvelous!BRava! _
Seriah.no.saint chapter 17 . 12/16/2011
CLAP CLA CLAP CLAP... I really do hope you actually wrote or are writting the sequel... i'll have to check your profile for that D
Seriah.no.saint chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Without reading the last 7 paragraphs i was already thinking of possible scenarios and the one i liked the most was to make Ichigo bite his own tongue when he saw Orihime with her brother who'd be on a wheelchair - haha silly i know but i like to think ahead and then WHAM! be surprised!

Exciting!
Seriah.no.saint chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh! wow! totally original never even crossed my mind to think up a story like that!

I'm liking this!
gpcat chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
This was FABULOUS! Amazing! Great! Superb! Wonderful! There are not too much adjectives to describe it. You are such a great author. Your writing skills area almost professional. The plot and characters were so well developed, once I started reading I couldn't stop. I really want a sequel. I hope seeing Ichigo walking and trying his best to protect Inoue. I would like to see their relationship develop. Since Inoue doesn't have a family of her own, I wish she gets pregnant, so she can start a family. I would like to see Ichigo's reaction too. I will wait anxiously for it.

Congratulation.
pandafuu chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Please make it with him learning to walk them getting married lemons maybe? Huge ichihime fan I would love it if u could change the ending a bit?
Ramen XD chapter 17 . 4/25/2011