Reviews for Virgin Revelry
InkedBaby chapter 3 . 6h ago
Loved this! But I absolutely love everything you write, so that's no knew news here. Amazing job, loved the ritual, loved Malfoys motivation, and definitely love your characters. I love how you brought the wild magic to life, and gave it a show. Amazing, amazing job.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 2/9
Wow that was intense and awesome. Another great fic.
Thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 2/8
Well this is interesting. Your ideas and plots amaze me.
MaiaAlcippe chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Now that was a story! Just the idea of it all. And the solution for the second ritual was pure genius! Nothing less than magnificent!
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
i loved it but it was so embarising in some parts
lori.ravenheart chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
It's official, Magic is a pervert. xD Anyway. xDD
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
I love this fic, purely because it encapsulates the exact personalities I feel are Harry and Draco - not it has the perfect blend of happy ending and hot sex!
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Creative and a very interesting read! Instant favorite!
Day Met the Night chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
The desperate lust Draco feels for Harry throughout the whole story is really, brilliantly intoxicating. The passion is palpable the entire time, and I have never wanted to read a sex scene more than in this fic. Absolutely stunning, thank you especially for this one!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
There is a word for people who aren't virgins...virgouts.
tearsofbreaks chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
"you mind is a map with certain areas filled in and islands of knowledge floating around in huge seas of ignorance". beautiful imagery. beautiful ending. I'm happy Harry is no longer condemned as a virgin. that would have been a very very very very depressing ending.
tearsofbreaks chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
You have a habit of using "fortnight". cute ending for this chap
Carling chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Adorable! This story has one of the best H/D kisses ever described...the one in St. Mungo's. I don't normally read the actual slash scenes very often in any stories, preferring romance to the more graphic details. But their ritual to fool the wild magic was too beautifully written to pass up. It was romantic all the way through. And funny, too. Draco may have been more experienced than Harry but it seems not by that terribly much.

Hermione was adorable in this story. Truly the best friend Harry needed to handle everything. Her blunt comment to Ron was priceless. Ron's reaction was hilarious. I think Hermione probably had to administer a calming draught later!
Pilpols chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I completely love it!
Pilpols chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
That was so hot and the ending was even better.