Reviews for Digging
Silver Ecstasy chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Yep... definitely what Kamina does. Make things happen. If not for him, the whole series would have never happened. You portrayed him well, as the not too self-conscious mentor character he is, moving Simon and unravelling his real potential through his simple actions and way of simply being himself. He inspires people around him unconsciously, and that translated very well into your story. Hats off to you.
MildlyMiffed chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Really liked the whole backstory part of this, especially its beginning. Really interesting and realistic take on in. I'll admit it did get a little confusion at the end, but I think that was more because of the time skip than anything, and really, it wasn't all that bad. Well done. I enjoyed this story. :)
girl with penguin chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
beautiful
I swear I teared up :')
and it was still (sorta?) in charachter and I could see this happening behind scenes.
I also loved the backstory, kinda like the beggining of everything? It was awesome
keep writing, you're very good at it! ;)
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Interesting take on the characters, and one well done. Thank you for your hard work!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This put a smile on my face for the day... Thanks so much for sharing this lovely piece!
Sun Dragon Ra chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oooo!

I love the transitions between scenes and the current time ( is that what it was? / the sex scene? )

good job, keeep the writing comingggggg?
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
awwwwwwwwwww i wish the anime was like this the yaoiness made it so much more cute!
boredmusickat chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awesome story. I adore Kamina and Simon together! More stories of the two of them are needed!

I will be re-reading this several times. Loved it.
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I adored this. More simon/Kamina is needed; and love how well you did with switching back and forth between times. Awesome story
Mantinas chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This was really good.
Necchan chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Well... I hope you forgive me if I start my review with a "WOW". But that's exactly the word I breathed out when I reached the end. X3

Finding Kamina/Simon stories around isn't easy (and I don't mean just the shonen-ai or yaoi kind, but also those that portay them as friends of brothers. TTGL is a sadly overlooked fandom! D:). So I was really excited when I saw this story - and I wasn't disappointed. This is REALLY good, and really well-written, too.

I don't take their relationship 100percent the same as you do (this is to say, I don't think they ever got physical, even if the feelings are there), but regardless of that, I really enjoyed reading this. Bravo! :)

I truly hope you'll write more about them.

(on a little side note: I don't know if this might be useful to you, but Kamina was three years older than Simon. I read it somwhere, and I'm quite sure it's a canon fact. :D)