Reviews for Digging
Zaabeth chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Really liked the whole backstory part of this, especially its beginning. Really interesting and realistic take on in. I'll admit it did get a little confusion at the end, but I think that was more because of the time skip than anything, and really, it wasn't all that bad. Well done. I enjoyed this story. :)
girl with penguin chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
beautiful
I swear I teared up :')
and it was still (sorta?) in charachter and I could see this happening behind scenes.
I also loved the backstory, kinda like the beggining of everything? It was awesome
keep writing, you're very good at it! ;)
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Interesting take on the characters, and one well done. Thank you for your hard work!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This put a smile on my face for the day... Thanks so much for sharing this lovely piece!
Sun Dragon Ra chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oooo!

I love the transitions between scenes and the current time ( is that what it was? / the sex scene? )

good job, keeep the writing comingggggg?
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
awwwwwwwwwww i wish the anime was like this the yaoiness made it so much more cute!
boredmusickat chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awesome story. I adore Kamina and Simon together! More stories of the two of them are needed!

I will be re-reading this several times. Loved it.
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I adored this. More simon/Kamina is needed; and love how well you did with switching back and forth between times. Awesome story
Mantinas chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This was really good.
Necchan chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Well... I hope you forgive me if I start my review with a "WOW". But that's exactly the word I breathed out when I reached the end. X3

Finding Kamina/Simon stories around isn't easy (and I don't mean just the shonen-ai or yaoi kind, but also those that portay them as friends of brothers. TTGL is a sadly overlooked fandom! D:). So I was really excited when I saw this story - and I wasn't disappointed. This is REALLY good, and really well-written, too.

I don't take their relationship 100percent the same as you do (this is to say, I don't think they ever got physical, even if the feelings are there), but regardless of that, I really enjoyed reading this. Bravo! :)

I truly hope you'll write more about them.

(on a little side note: I don't know if this might be useful to you, but Kamina was three years older than Simon. I read it somwhere, and I'm quite sure it's a canon fact. :D)