Reviews for Mailbox
XxStrawberry PrincessxX chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was a cool way to write a story! you should totally continue this! :)
09ice chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
wow that's some good stuff!

lovin' the time skips

and surprisingly not one of them is ooc, I mean, like, their messages seriously SOUNDS like them, like I can almost hear them saying it themselves. oh n good job on the subtle ichiruki interaction!

wew susah review pake bhs, sori -_-"

tapi keren banget, lucu lagi. Thank youu!
sava kaladze chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Wow, Girl.

It's totally cool!

I love this soooo much.

you make me understand all their characters, especially by reading their emails, hahahahahaha
CooWings chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Haha, I actually enjoyed reading this. It's entertaining and fun. Though I think Byakuya uses 'Kurosaki Ichigo' or 'Kurosaki boy', and not with the -san. Unless I'm mistaken that is.

If you could do a sequel that would be great. :)
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Really liked that alot. I didn't see it, but I wonder what Ichigo's email is... Anyway. I know you said it was a one-shot, but it was entertaining enough that it deserves another chapter or a sequel. :) Good writing!
kororon chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Quite entertaining. Good job.
erase night chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Please continue this! We (Gw xma ade gw) like it!

Btw, ada yang bahasa indo jga to?

Anyway, update this or you'll see your name on the grave :d

Gw and ade.. (zz.. Nama cacat..)
emichii chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
i love how in character everyone is! especially urahara, isshin and yoruichi, even though she only had one email. :)
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
lol this was very funny! esp. at this one point where you had byakuya talk, it sounded EXACTLY LIKE HIM and made me crack up. i thought the romance b/t ichigo and rukia was a little too OOC though... but that's ok, it was still cute!
haeresis lightning chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i never had this kind of fun reading someone's mailbox! seriously. i dont like to read other people's message cos i hate it when people read mine but this thing is hilarious! pleas2 make something like this more. maybe a sequel will be great.. xD

you go girl!
rimrim-chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
i love it !

please continue .

i cant wait for rukia's messages to ichigo . haha
Violin of Soup chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Epicepicepicepicepic. I love this story it's hillarious, awesome, hillarious, awesome, epic, etc. *strange-bucket-related-dance* Update? T-T
Kuroi5 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Hey dii!

I've read your fic! And it is so GREAT! I dont think that you have a fabulous skill like that! (you must give me some lesson someday)

haha...

Anyway

why you didnt make a narration type from this fic? I think it will be better?

Thanks dii!

See you!

PS: i always wait your new fic..(haha)

PPS: i still can believe that our school has an author! (its GREAT)

PS: Im serious! you must give me some lesson someday!

PS : Its the first time i use english to review! I hope my grammar right!
icedragon10126 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hahaha.

Totally cute and funny!
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is pretty awesome!

/ and then maybe he’ll put my poster next to my mom’s… /

XD WIN!